Namikaze Minato x Reader: Ending

The next day, you followed Minato until the two of you reached a cliff. Minato started looking for clues of your disappearance while you float around.

"This place looks familiar..." You mumbled.

You then noticed a valley not too far from where you were. You decide to head to that direction. As you got closer, you could see strange gases from there.

"Posion?" You questioned.

Since you're a ghost, you thought that the poison gas shouldn't affect you. So, you float down the valley and wandered.

As you were walking towards a certain direction, you felt intense pain through your head. You groaned but eventually you came across something shocking.

Your eyes widen when you see your body right in front of you. Just then, the memories came back to you and you remembered what happened before you died.

You were summoned by the Fourth Hokage who is your friend, Minato. He decided to send you on an S class mission. Though he suggested for you to bring a team along, you insisted you'd he fine alone.

"Y/N, I really think yoy should form a team" Minato says again.

"Don't worry about me Minato. I am a Jounin now so I'll be fine. As for you Hokage-sama, you should spend more time with Kushina-san and your unborn Naruto" You stated.

"I know that Y/N. I'm just worried if you go alone" says Minato.

"Do not fret Minato. You and Kushina-san are my friends. Nothing will happen" You assured and was about to leave when you stop.

"Minato... Remember what I told you when we were young?" You suddenly ask.

"If you disappeared I'd find you?" Minato ask and you smiled.

"That's all it matters. Bye Minato!" You said with a smilr and left.

On your way there, you had mumbled some nonsense to yourself, a bad habit of yours.

"*sigh* If only I'd confess to Minato that day, then maybe... *shakes head* No Y/N! Minato and Kushina-san are your friends! You have to support their happiness!" You mumbled.

"If I die on my mission today, I shall be a ghost and confess to Minato and move on" You said.

As you arrive at the location, you were ambushed by the ninjas from Hidden Waterfall. They were villians from the bingo book.

You couldn't defeat them. While fighting against them, one of them had slip and fell to the Poison Valley, or so they call it.

You glance down with shock. You tried looking down but you felt a push from behind you. Your eyes widen as you find yourself falling down.

"Minato... I'm sorry" You cried before your body crashed to the bottom of the Poison Valley.

Your eyed brimmed with tears as you collapse beside your physical body. You sobbed as you finally remembered. You had always loved Minato.

But he loves Kushina and Kushina loves him too. That's why you decided to not confesd to him and have always kept it to yourself.

"Minato..." You cried.

You then look around. 'There is definitely no way Minato will ever know that I'm here' You thought to yourself. You then decided to blow away the poison gas so it doesn't affect Minato.

"Futon: Kiryu Ranbu! (Wind style: Dance of Turbulence)" You mumbled.

You create and control the air currents from the palms of your hands and whip up a storm of the poison gas which caught Minato's attention.

Minato then headed towards the Poison Valley and he observes the posion gas moving away, as if someone was luring him.

Minato then notices a figure lying down by the valley and he immediately heads down, only to realize it's you.

"Y/N!" Minato exclaimed as he rushed to your body.

You then started to tear up upon seeing Minato cried as well. You needed to confess to him so you could move on.

"I love you Minato..." You mumbled while giving a hug, knowing that he can't feel you.

Though, what surprised you was that Minato could feel that you were watching him. Minato could faintly hear your words of confession.

"Y/N... Is that you?" Minato whispers, much to your surprise.

"Minato..." You called and Minato reacted.

"Where are you Y/N?" Minato ask.

Just then, Minato could see you but your body was transparent. Your eyes widen and so did his.

"Y/N..."

"Minato... I'm sorry" You apologized.

"It's my fault! If only I didn't sent you on that mission!" Minato cries.

"Don't cry Minato. You're the Hokage of Konohagakure. Just take care of Kushina-san and baby Naruto... And, I'll always love you" You confessed before disappearing.

"Y/N... I'm sorry I couldn't return your feelings" Minato says as he hugs you tightly, even though you weren't here anymore.

Some time later, you reunited with Minato and Kushina in the other world as they gave up their life to protect their baby Naruto and the village.