6

"Mina-yah." Sana called the latter from outside her door. The two friends live in the same building. Sana rushed out of her unit after she woke up. She remembered that she broke her remote.

"What is it?" The younger girl asked as she opened the door. "I kinda need your help with something." Sana said while Mina sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but this better be quick. I'm have to play Minecraft with Jihyo unnie." She said and both girls went inside Sana's home. Sana held out the remote she just broke in front of Mina and the younger girl just stared at her questioningly.

"Why are you pointing that at me? I'm not your television." She said. Sana just pouted since Mina didn't get the idea. "I broke it yesterday. I wasn't able to watch TV since then, can you please fix it?" She asked with an aegyo.

Mina just ignored the girl and took the remote and started examining it. "How could you even break a remote control?" She asked.

"I might have accidentally sat on it." Sana answered her as she rubbed the back of her neck. Mina raised an eyebrow. "So technically your butt broke this?" She asked. Sana just nodded.

"Ew." Mina said as she threw the remote back to her. Sana surprisingly caught it, knowing how clumsy she is. "C'mon I didn't do anything else to it." Sana looked at her in disbelief as she gave it back.

"You just have to do this." Mina said as she continuously, viciously hit the remote onto her palm. Sana's eyes widened in shock. "What are you doing?! You're going to break it even more!"

Mina stopped what she was doing. "Trust me on this. Now, look." She said and pointed the remote to the TV and attempted to turn it on, proving to Sana that she just fixed it. A second later, the TV turned on. Sana's jaw dropped.

"How did you do that? Do you have powers or something?" Sana asked her. Mina just shrugged. "Maybe in another universe, but because I fixed that, can you make me a sandwich? Oh, and don't forget to add ketchup." She requested.

Sana just stared at her. Mina pouted. "Please... Sana unnie." She teased the older girl. Sana's eyebrow twitched. "NEVER call me that." She said before going to the kitchen to make Mina her sandwich.

The penguin-like girl just sat on the couch while waiting for Sana. Then, she heard a phone beep, indicating there was a message. She looked to her side and saw Sana's cellphone.

She looked at the screen and read the text that was on the tab. "Good morning?"

She laughed idiotically

She laughed idiotically. "Sana-yah! You didn't tell me you have a new textmate." She continued laughing. Sana was shocked when she found Mina holding her phone. She quickly ran back to the kitchen with her sandwich.

"Yah! Put that down! And be careful, that's new!" She yelled. Mina quickly obeyed her and raised her hands up. "Is this the phone Momoring bought you?" She asked. "Yeah it is."

"Wow, and all because she broke your perfume bottle?" Mina asked. Sana quickly answered back at her. "It wasn't just the bottle. She wasted such good perfume! And I really liked that scent." She said as she gave Mina her sandwich, which the other girl is happily munching on at the moment.

"Oh yeah, who's that person you're texting?" Mina brought up the topic again. Sana sighed frustratedly. She thought Mina forgot about that already. She just ignored her.

"Answer me. Is it a girl or you suddenly changed your standards?" Mina asked more questions. Sana looked at her weirdly. "It's a girl." She just simply answered her.

"What if she's not into girls and she thinks you're a boy?" She kept asking. Sana's eyes widened. "Why are you assuming that we might like each other or something?" She asked.

"Does she know you're a girl?" Mina asked. Sana just shook her head. "Probably not, but I'm sure she's smart enough to know I am." She said.

"So some girl just texted you a good morning? Not even we do that. Is it someone you know?" Mina didn't seem like she'll stop asking. "No, it's a long story. I accidentally texted her instead of Momo."

She didn't realize that Mina already got her phone and looked through their messages. "Hmm usually other people would stop messaging the person they accidentally texted but you..." She pointed at the older girl.

"You guys still kept texting each other." Sana snatched her phone back. Mina kept laughing. "Nayeon unnie and the others would love this." She said. Sana glared at the younger girl.

"Don't you dare tell them!" She told Mina. Mina thought of something for exchange. "Buy me a new laptop for better playing." She said. Sana blinked. "I can't even buy myself a phone." She said.

"I'll give you a bottle of ketchup instead." She added. Mina tried considering it. "Hmph fine." She said as she stood up. "Okay now I have to go. I still have to play." Sana accompanied her to the door.

"Sure, thanks for fixing my remote, Minari." She waved at the girl. Mina looked at her like she was examining her. "Don't even try to act like you're nice to me." That was what she said before leaving Sana's place.

When Sana closed the door, she whispered to herself. "Dang it, she's too smart."