49

Tzuyu:
Good morning

Sana:
Good morning love

Tzuyu:
It's been a while since u called me that

Tzuyu:
I missed you

Sana:
I can't believe we've wasted one month w/o each other when it was you and has always been u all along

Tzuyu:
I know

Tzuyu:
Ur a fool, admit it 😜

Sana:
Yeah yeah whatever

Sana:
Bcuz of that you're not getting any morning cuddles and kisses today

Tzuyu:
What?!

~~

"You weren't serious, were you?" Tzuyu asked the girl lying next to her in her bed. Sana ignored the girl and typed a message on her phone. Just a second later, Tzuyu received a text.

~~

Sana:
Say you love me first ☺

~~

Tzuyu playfully rolled her eyes, and Sana was able to catch her do that.

~~

Sana:
Take that back, Chou Tzuyu or I'm really not allowing you to kiss me the whole day!

~~

Tzuyu smiled to herself after seeing the message. "As if you'll be able handle that." She said before cupping her girlfriend's face and giving her a kiss. "I love you." She whispered to her.

"I love you too, and you're forgiven." Sana wrapped her arms around the younger girl and Tzuyu did the same.

"I can feel your heart beat." Sana said. "Is it beating for me?" She asked.

Tzuyu caressed Sana's hair and answered. "It has always been beating for you." Sana smiled. "Good to know." She pinched Tzuyu's nose.

"By the way..." Tzuyu spoke. "When's our anniversary?" She asked. "Of course, the day we got together." Sana told her.

"No, I mean, the first time we got together, or the second time?" Tzuyu asked again and now Sana got what she meant. "I think having Christmas as our anniversary date is pretty cool." Sana said.

"So December 25? It's settled, then?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded. "Yep, Happy 1 day to us, mi luna." She said while pecking Tzuyu's cheek.

Tzuyu chuckled. "Happy 1 day to us, mi sol."