16

Sana Unnie

Sana:
Hey Tzuyu!

Tzuyu:
Sana unnie! Hi!

Tzuyu:
So u finally decided to contact me

Sana:
I'm rly sorry I forgot again

Tzuyu:
Don't be, it has only been a few days

Tzuyu:
I was also just messing with ya

Sana:
Oh okay... good

Sana:
So how have you been?

Tzuyu:
Pretty good, you?

Sana:
I can say the same thing

. . .

"What are you doing, Chou Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked while looking over at Tzuyu's phone, trying to see what she's doing. Tzuyu hid her phone quickly.

"Is that the girl you were talking about?" Jeongyeon asked the younger girl. Tzuyu quickly shook her head. "No, it's none of your business." She said.

"I thought that girl didn't like girls?" Chaeyoung spoke up. Dahyun took a bite of her chocolate bar and shrugged. "We don't know that, Chaeng. We haven't even met her yet." She said.

Jeongyeon's face lit up, like she had an idea. "What about we meet her?" She suggested. Tzuyu's eyes widened. "Yeah introduce us to her, Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung shook the taller girl.

"That's ridiculous, we only just saw each other twice in person." Tzuyu told them. Dahyun smirked and snatched Tzuyu's phone, running around the place so the Taiwanese can't get her phone back.

"That's gonna be the third time after this day." Dahyun said while looking through Tzuyu's convo with Sana. Jeong and Chaeng huddled with Dahyun to take a look too. Tzuyu eventually gave up and sighed in frustration.

"Dang, you're such a boring person, Chou." Jeongyeon commented. Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "What am I suppose to say? As if you know anything about stuff like this." She shot back.

Chaeyoung became straightforward. "Ask her out, Tzu." She said. The maknae raised an eyebrow at them. "What the hell? Give me my phone back!" She attempted to get her phone and she succeeded.

She looked at their convo and she sighed in relief when she saw that they didn't send anything stupid to Sana. "What we meant is that you should ask her if she wants to hang out today." Dahyun said.

"What? Right now?" Tzuyu asked for clarification. The 3 other girls smiled to themselves after knowing that Tzuyu was really interested in meeting Sana today. "Sure. That way we can meet her too." Jeongyeon said.

Tzuyu looked at them. She hesitated for a bit before she was able to type something.

. . .

Tzuyu:
Sana unnie? U still there?

Sana:
Yeah, why?

Tzuyu:
U wanna hang out today?

Sana:
Right now?

Tzuyu:
Yeah if it's fine with u

Sana:
I'm actually with my friends rn

Tzuyu:
Ohh

Tzuyu:
It's fine you can bring them

Tzuyu:
I'm also with my friends

Sana:
Wait I'll ask them first

Sana:
They agreed

Sana:
So where do we meet?

Tzuyu:
Where are you?

Sana:
We're at the amusement park

Tzuyu:
Alright we'll just meet u guys there

Sana:
Okay I'll see u here

Tzuyu:
You too