43

"Tzuyu can we go outside?" Sana asked her girlfriend. As of the moment, Tzuyu was sleeping but she woke up when Sana called her. She groggily got up and rubbed her eyes. "Huh? What happened?" She asked. She looked at Sana who was standing in front of her, looking emotionless.

Her gray hoodie reflected her mood right now, or rather, her mood for the last few weeks. Tzuyu moved to sit at the edge of the bed so she can be closer to Sana. She pulled her close for a hug and rested her head on Sana's tummy. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I just wanna get some fresh air." Sana said almost coldly while removing Tzuyu's arms that was around her. She slowly walked to their door, ready to get out. Tzuyu noticed that Sana has been acting very weird these passed few days. She just figured that maybe it's because of her current situation, so she thought that today was just any other day.

"Okay." She nodded and got up from the bed. "I'll just go get something first." She said before securing this one thing inside her coat pocket. Sana just patiently waited for her. When Tzuyu was ready, they both headed out.

~~

They got outside and they didn't expect that the weather was this cold. They were just walking around to where their feet could take them. Tzuyu could feel Sana shivering next to her so she took her hand and pulled her closer to her. She got the hood of Sana's jacket and wore it on her head.

"Baby, are you sick?" Tzuyu asked her girlfriend. Sana just simply shook her head. "I'm okay." She said, but Tzuyu knows so well that she's not. She made them stop walking and the taller girl faced her girl. It was clear on Sana's face that she was tired.

There are times where she couldn't sleep at night at all. It's either she sleeps very early, estimated at around 7 pm, or she sleeps very late. By 'very late', that means around 4 in the morning and she wouldn't wake up until lunch.

Tzuyu is worried of this habit of hers that's why she now sleeps with her in her apartment. It actually helps Sana but sometimes, it doesn't. When she can't sleep, Tzuyu would also not sleep with her. That's how supportive of a girlfriend she is.

Before Tzuyu said anything else, she led both of them to the treehouse. The same treehouse where Tzuyu suggested that she'll be the one to heal Sana's broken heart. On the way up, Sana tried to avoid eye contact with her girlfriend.

Tzuyu, of course, noticed this. She hugged Sana from behind and buried her face into her hair. "Sana?" She called. The girl didn't answer back or at least hum to respond. "Sana..." Tzuyu called again. "Look at me first." She said gently and Sana turned around to look at her.

"Mi sol..."

"It's okay not to be okay." Tzuyu told her. Sana couldn't help herself anymore. She bursted into tears and hugged the taller girl. "I'm sorry." She whispered to her.

"Why are you sorry?" Tzuyu asked her gently while caressing Sana's hair and wiping her tears that were flowing. Sana took a deep breath and there was a moment of silence before she spoke. "I don't want you to see me like this." She told her.

"Baby, it's alright. I will still be with you. I will still love you." Tzuyu whispered to her. She placed her hand back in her pocket, which was where she kept this little object. She felt the coldness of the metal. Her heart told her that something bad will happen if she pulls the ring out, but in the end, she followed her head.

Sana was surprised when she saw the ring. For her, at that situation, seeing the ring was like seeing a ghost. "I love you so much, and I promise to take care of you, just like what I promised to your grandma." Tzuyu went down on her knees and asked. "Would you be my wife?"