61

*Arf Arf*

"Tzuyu, why are you barking?" Sana giggled and asked her fiancee who was with Sapphire, their puppy, but they'd rather call it their baby.

"I'm talking to our baby." Tzuyu answered while babying their puppy. Sana smiled and leaned on her lover while petting their so called child. "Really? Then what did she say?" She asked.

"She said that she likes me more than she likes you." Tzuyu stuck her tongue out at Sana, teasing her. Sana pouted and now Tzuyu saw two puppies, one Pomeranian on her lap and one human-sized Shiba Inu clinging on her arm.

She couldn't help but peck Sana on the lips. "You're so cute, mi sol. I love you." Sana felt that the kiss wasn't enough so she leaned in again and captured Tzuyu's lips. "Do you really?" She asked when they pulled away.

"Of course I do." Tzuyu answered sincerely. "I wouldn't propose to you if I didn't." She added. Sana hummed and nodded. She moved closer to Tzuyu.

"Should I prove it to you?" Tzuyu asked but Sana shook her head. "You don't have to because I know we love each other so much." She pecked Tzuyu's cheek. The younger girl giggled. "Then why did you ask in the first place?" She asked.

"I was only joking." Sana answered. "Now come here." She said while locking their lips together again. Not even a second later, Sapphire started barking so the couple chuckled and pulled away.

"Does our baby want her Mommy and Mama's attention?" Tzuyu asked while petting their puppy. Sapphire whined as a response. Sana stood up and carried Sapphire.

"She hasn't eaten yet. I'm just going to feed her." Sana told Tzuyu as the younger one nodded. "Okay. Then come back here so we can cuddle." Tzuyu said.

"Okay, Miss Chou." Sana said. Tzuyu played along. "See you later my future Mrs. Chou." She winked and Sana playfully rolled her eyes before heading to the kitchen to feed Sapphire.

Sana came back after a minute and flopped down next to her waiting fiancee. Sapphire was currently busy eating so the couple had the time to themselves.

"You know my parents were so happy when I told them we were getting married." Sana told her lover. Tzuyu smiled widely. "My parents too. Oh well, technically I told them about proposing to you back in Taiwan and they were so supportive."

"That's really nice to hear." Sana said then she realized something. "Oh yeah, I never met your parents yet." She said. Tzuyu smiled.

"Which is why I arranged a trip for us to Taiwan next week so you could meet my fam." Tzuyu announced and Sana's eyes widened. "Really?" She said excitedly. Tzuyu nodded. "Yep, and they're just as excited to meet you too."

Sana cheered and squealed. "Yay! I can't wait." She hugged Tzuyu tightly. "Speaking of family..." Sana spoke while they let go of each other.

"I also did the baby prank on my parents." She told the Taiwanese girl. "Really? What did they say?" Tzuyu asked.

"They were really happy but actually lowkey disappointed because it wasn't a real human baby." Sana laughed and Tzuyu laughed along with her. "But Sapphire was an exception because they think she's really cute."

"They're right. Our baby is cute. Just like her mommy." Tzuyu pinched Sana's nose and the Japanese girl scrunched her nose cutely.

After their little talk, Sapphire came up to them and joined them on the couch, crawling on their laps. The little one was in need for love and attention.

"You better behave baby." Tzuyu started talking to their puppy. "Your aunts and Boo, your big cousin, will come over soon." Sana giggled at the way Tzuyu talked to their dog.

"Their aunts now?" Sana asked. "Yeah." Tzuyu answered. "Maybe except for Chaeyoung, she's just an unnie. And maybe Dahyun unnie too." She added.

Sana laughed. "Are you saying that the others are just too old and that's why they're aunts?" She asked. Tzuyu gasped dramatically. "I did not say such thing." She said.

"Besides, it was you who mentioned it, not me." She stuck her tongue out to tease Sana. "Yeah right." Sana playfully rolled her eyes.

"But you know, you're kinda right. Just don't tell them." Tzuyu jokingly said while putting her finger over her lips to tell Sana to keep shut. The older girl giggled and hit the younger one's arm.

Then they heard the doorbell ring. Sapphire stood up and barked and was excitedly wagging her tail.

"Seems like they're here."