26

"Minatozaki Sana! You gay snake!" Jihyo called the girl who was drinking water in the kitchen. "What is it?" Sana asked then her eyes widened when she saw Jihyo hold her phone with Momo, Nayeon, and Mina peeking to see too.

After their short talk in their group chat, the 5 girls decided to hang out in Sana's place. "I didn't tell them anything, I swear. But it's because you left your phone open." Mina told her. "We were curious." Momo said and Nayeon nodded to agree with her.

"What did you guys see?" Sana asked nervously, hoping they weren't doing what she thinks they were. Nayeon looked back at the screen. "This girl named Joohee?" She asked back, she wasn't entirely sure of herself.

Sana froze in her spot. She swallowed hard. Then, her mouth and throat went dry. Now she thinks she needs more water. Sana didn't know how to explain that to her friends. She never wanted them to know she was talking to a stranger online.

Why, you ask? She knows how much teasing she'll get and trust her, it wouldn't stop overnight. She cursed at herself for having such curious and nosy friends. But despite all that, she loves them and she's thankful to have them.

"How much did you guys see?" Sana asked again, really hoping that they didn't go that far. Unfortunately, the universe wasn't on her side, this time. The 4 other girls looked at each other, feeling guilty for what they just did. "Everything." They replied.

Sana swore she wanted to pass out at that moment. So, Wendy (from Zimzalabim era), no, she wasn't ready for this.

"Care to explain, Sana?" Momo asked while holding up her fellow Japanese friend's phone and waving it around. Sana snatched her phone back before Momo drops and breaks it. "Be careful with that. It's new and you're buying me another new one if this breaks." Sana hissed at her.

"And I don't think there's anything else to explain when you guys already saw everything." She snapped back at them. "We want more info though." Jihyo pouted at her. Sana just rolled her eyes at her train looking friend.

"Yeah, Sana. Come on." Nayeon nudged Sana before pulling her to the couch with them. The 4 girls looked at her like little children waiting for their teacher to read them a story. Sana just sighed in frustration.

She explained to them what happened when she accidentally messaged Joohee. She thought it was useless explaining to them because they did see everything already. There's also not much to say because they only just chat online. They never met in person yet.

"Wait what?!" Mina yelled, she was louder than usual. She was just surprised at what she heard. "You guys haven't met in person yet?" Nayeon repeated and Sana just nodded. "We don't know each other that much. Of course, because we're just strangers to each other. I can't trust them that easily, you know?" She told them.

"Sana..." Momo called. The Japanese girl turned to Momo after she heard her name. "What?" She asked. Momo was hesitant to say it, but she did anyways.

"Have you ever thought about the possibility that Joohee could be Tzuyu?" She asked.

Once again, Sana froze in her spot. She only thought about it now when Momo mentioned it but, no, she thinks that Joohee can't be Tzuyu. They're two different people for her.

"No, what makes you say that?" Sana asked. "Hmm savage and younger than you?" Jihyo answered her. "And I seem to notice that Tzuyu is musically inclined too and looking at your convo with Joohee, she's like that too." Mina added. She was a very good observant to begin with. As expected from their big brain.

Sana's head was going to blow any second, but she still didn't believe that Tzuyu was Joohee. "No no, that's impossible." She shook her head. "What Mina said could just be a coincidence. Also you guys saw it yourself, Joohee is Korean. Tzuyu is Taiwanese. It's clearly different." She told them.

The 4 just nodded, knowing that Sana has a point. How could they also assume that the person Sana was talking to online was Tzuyu? They never met Joohee. They don't know her just as much as Sana does, and they're also not as close to Tzuyu than Sana is. So they decided to let the matter drop.