17

"Tzuyu! Over here!" Sana waved her arms up high so the girl she just called can see her. Luckily, she did and the younger one excitedly ran up to her. "Hi unnie!" She greeted.

"Hi Tzuyu." Sana greeted back. She noticed 3 other girls standing behind the tallest girl. Tzuyu introduced them to her one by one. "Nice to meet you, guys." She shook each one's hand.

"She doesn't look like she's straight." Chaeyoung whispered to her group of friends. Dahyun and Jeongyeon tried to hide their laughter. Tzuyu silently cursed at the shorter girl. Fortunately, Sana did not hear her.

"Sana!" Someone from afar called. The girl who just called the Japanese walked over to her, holding two corndogs. "I feel generous today so I got you a corndog." The other girl gave her friend the food.

Sana just took the corndog but still looked at her friend weirdly because she rarely shares food. "Umm thanks, I guess... Momo." With that name mentioned, someone shot their head up.

"Momo?" Hearing her name and a familiar voice, the girl looked at the side swiftly. Then, she smiled widely. "Dahyunnie!" She squealed and ran up to Dahyun and gave her a big hug, but still careful enough not to hit her with her corndog.

Tzuyu and Sana looked at each other, not sure of what was happening. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung did the same. "You guys know each other?" Jeongyeon asked the ones who were still hugging.

Eventually, they let go of the hug but the pale-skinned girl still had her arm wrapped around Momo. Dahyun faced her friends. "This is Momo, the one who I was talking about. The girl I met in Japan." She said.

"Ahhh..." JeongChaeTzu only nodded. Sana faced her friend who was now munching on her corndog. "So that was Dahyun..." She smirked as she whispered to her teasingly. "Shhh" Momo said while putting her finger over her lips.

On the other hand, Tzuyu was busy staring at Sana. She gotta admit that Sana's beauty is ethereal. She wondered how someone can look so perfect just standing there. Just then, she heard someone clear their throat from behind her.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Jeongyeon whispered to her. Tzuyu then snapped back to reality. "Also stop drooling." Chaeyoung added. Tzuyu quickly wiped her mouth but then she found out that Chae was only joking. She glared at her.

"Chae and I will go to the bumper cars." Jeongyeon said while patting Tzu's shoulders, letting her know. The taller girl just nodded, still embarrassed that she got caught staring at Sana by her friends.

"Dahyun and I will buy more food." Momo told Sana before rushing off somewhere with the eagle-like girl. Sana and Tzuyu looked at each other.

"So it's just you and me now." Tzuyu said. Sana smiled and nodded. "Yeah." There was some awkward silence between the two. Tzuyu cursed to herself for being so awkward. Her Jeongyeon unnie was right, she was boring.

It was a good thing that she managed to say something. "So is it just you and Momo?" She asked. Sana shook her head. "I'm with some other friends. They're just around here somewhere." She answered.

"So..." Sana trailed off. She looked around. "You wanna go play some games? Their prizes here aren't that bad." Sana asked. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to say yes. The two walked around, looking for games they can play in the booths.

Sana saw a bow and arrow game. She tapped on Tzuyu's arm. Tzuyu had to slightly look down on her since Sana was shorter. "I challenge you." Sana smirked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu found that very attractive. She smirked back at her. "Alright Miss Minatozaki. I accept your challenge." She confidently said. Sana pointed at the booth with the bow and arrow game.

Sana and Tzuyu walked to the booth. The booth keeper explained to them what to do. You have to get 10 points 3 times in a row to earn a prize. Before playing, the two decided what prize they want.

Sana pointed at a Shiba Inu plushie. "I want that one." She said. Tzuyu looked at what she was pointing at. "Then I want that dog plushie too." She said while also pointing at the Shiba Inu plush Sana wanted. The other girl's jaw dropped. She definitely didn't want to lose to the tall girl.

Round 1 started, both of them were able to hit 10 points. Tzuyu smirked as Sana smirked back at her. "You know it'd be sad if the person loses in their own challenge." She teased the older girl.

Sana pouted at her. Tzuyu couldn't help but smile because she thought it was cute. "Don't jinx it." Sana told her and they turned back to the game.

Round 2, they were also able to get 10 points. It was already the final round. Tzuyu was able to hit 10 points 3 times in a row. She smiled in victory. Unfortunately, it was tough luck for Sana, she was only able to get 9.

Tzuyu happily accepted the plushie after she won. Sana just pouted but she congratulated her anyway. Tzuyu really thought that Sana was adorable. She couldn't stand her. She held the toy in front of Sana.

"Here." She said. Sana just looked at her questioningly. "You can have it. It's yours now." Tzuyu said. "No, it's fine. You earned it." Sana didn't want to accept it.

Tzuyu shook her head. "I'm giving it to you. You really wanted it. Besides, I already have a lot of plushies at home." She said. Sana tried to think about it. "I don't take 'no' as an answer." Tzuyu added.

Sana just gave in and took the plush. She smiled at Tzuyu and thanked her. "Thanks Tzu." Tzuyu just looked at her in awe.

"Excuse me." Their seemingly sweet moment was interrupted after they heard the booth keeper. Both of them turned to him.

"Are you two a couple?" He asked. Tzuyu and Sana's eyes widened. They didn't expect that kind of question. They could feel themselves getting red. Both of them just shook their heads as a response.

It wasn't the first time someone thought they were dating. Even Sana's parents thought so too, but Tzuyu didn't know that.

"That's too bad. I wanted to give you these couple bracelets as an extra reward. I'm still going to give it to you, anyways since you two look cute together." The two blushed even harder after hearing that. They bowed at him and thanked him for the bracelets.

They took a look at the accessory. It was designed with a moon and a sun. "It's so cute. I like it." Sana said. "So which one do you want to keep? The sun or moon?" Tzuyu asked.

"I want the sun, cuz I'm the Sanashine." Sana said while posing like a flower. She laughed out loud after doing that. Tzuyu just playfully rolled her eyes at her cuz Sana was so corny. "I'm taking the moon then."

"C'mon, let's go. I wanna introduce you to my other friends." Sana said while taking Tzuyu's hand in hers and leading them to her friends. She didn't know if Sana felt it too but she felt a connection.

She just shrugged it off, but she couldn't hide her smile. She knew she has some feelings for her and she didn't want to do anything to stop it. In fact, she liked it.