51

"Close your eyes." Tzuyu said once she and Sana got out of the car. As promised, Tzuyu prepared a date for them before she had to leave for Taiwan.

"Do I have to?" Sana asked. "Of course, it's a surprise." Tzuyu told her. "Do I still have to blindfold you?" She chuckled. Sana shook her head as a response. "No, baby, it's fine. I'll close my eyes, I promise." She said.

When she did, Tzuyu was the one who led them to where they were going. "Open your eyes now." Tzuyu whispered to her girlfriend. Sana fluttered her eyes open and she was in awe.

There was a picnic prepared and Tzuyu set up an outdoor movie theatre. "Did you do all this?" Sana asked the taller girl. "I had a little help from..." Tzuyu pointed behind Sana.

Sana looked back and in that direction, she saw all of their friends standing under a tree. The 7 of them waved at the couple. "I cooked that!" Momo happily yelled while pointing at the food.

"Don't worry, she didn't eat them. I was even surprised myself." Mina told them. "Oh also..." Dahyun joined in. "Tzuyu, it was hard to set up that freaking white screen so better pay us back with something from Taiwan."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah yeah sure, I'll bring you grass in a bottle." She said. Although, she was just joking, Dahyun playfully glared at the taller girl.

"Since you guys are having a date, we'll leave you two alone." Chaeyoung said before they were about to walk away to leave Sana and Tzuyu alone. "Have fun, love birds!" Nayeon waved at the couple.

"Yeah, but not too much fun." Jihyo added, just trying to make sure the two won't... you know. Jeongyeon playfully slapped Jihyo's arm. "Let them be, Jihyo. C'mon let's go find you a boyfriend or girlfriend." She said.

Sana and Tzuyu laughed then they sat down on the picnic blanket. "So I prepared some movies or Twice videos we could watch, what do you choose?" Tzuyu asked.

"Let's watch Twice music videos." Sana clapped her hands excitedly and Tzuyu smiled cheekily at her. Her girlfriend was indeed cute. "Which one?" She asked her.

"Let's start from the beginning, their debut." Sana told her and Tzuyu nodded while operating on the laptop and the projector so they can watch the videos on the big screen.

Sana excitedly squealed when she heard the intro of Twice's Like Ooh Ahh playing. She grabbed some french fries and happily ate it. Tzuyu flopped down next to her while she asked Sana to feed her with some fries too.

"You know the one wearing the cheerleader's outfit looks a lot like you." Tzuyu told Sana. "She's cute like a squirrel too." She added. What she didn't expect was for Sana to hit her. She groaned in pain. "What was that for?"

"You called her cute." Sana glared at her. Tzuyu chuckled and showered her girlfriend with kisses. "Of course, you're way cuter and prettier than her. I don't even know her, so don't be jelly." She told her. Sana expression took a 180° degree turn and she giggled while pinching Tzuyu's cheeks.

"I was just kidding. I obviously know that." She confidently flipped her hair and Tzuyu actually thought Nayeon possessed her or something. "And now that you said it, I think we do look a like." She added. "And that girl in the school uniform looks a lot like you too. You're both pretty."

Tzuyu looked at the screen and it was a perfect timing because it was the scene of the girl Sana was talking about. The younger one shrugged. "She's okay, but as long as the one who owns this pretty face..." Tzuyu pointed at herself. "Is the only one you'll love."

Sana chuckled. "Look who's jelly now." She wrapped her arms around Tzuyu. "Of course, I will only love you." She leaned closer to her and brought their lips together.

~~

"GAYS!"

Sana and Tzuyu flinched as they let go of each other when they heard Jihyo shouting. They couldn't see her anywhere but they definitely heard her very loud voice.

"Sorry!" They heard Jeongyeon yell back. "She's just bitter!" Then they heard Nayeon yelling as well.

The two laughed while shaking their heads in disbelief. They have such supportive friends. Sana brought Tzuyu's face closer to hers and started kissing her again to continue with their make out session.