1.

The training camp bus stopped somewhere and everyone in class 1A were really confused first, but then The Pussycats came out of nowhere. They explained where the camp was and how students just needed to walk there. "Walk...like walk trough the forest?" somebody said and Mandalay nodded. Then Pixie-Bob used her quirk to throw those poor students in the forest. 

In the forest class 1A started to walk together, but then they saw a monster straight in their way. Koda tried to use his quirk, but realized really quick that the monster wasn't a real animal. Izuku realized that it was Pixie-Bob's quirk, she made that monster. So that could just mean one thing.

Training camp started now.

When students reached the camp they all looked awful and tired. Everybody were hungry too. Then Mandalay started "Oh it took more than half hour, sorry! But hey I bet you're all hungry so let's go eat!" she smiled.

When students got in the dining room and saw the food. It just went like five minutes and everyone were eating. Pixie-Bob smiled "I'm glad that the food taste good! Next day you need to do it by yourself" she said and couple guys in class were confused "We need to cook?", but after a little moment they were eating again.

After that students were really tired, so they went to bed. Some of then fall a sleep in a second, but mostly they just talked to each others and everything. But after an hour they were all sleeping very calmly. 

"Wake up!" echoed in camp's rooms. Students woke up and some of them complained about how they feeled more tired then when they get to sleep. Aizawa waited outside with Mandalay and Pixie-Bob, and well he looked more tired then anyone else...but that's just him.  Students walked outside and Aizawa started to speak. "Today you're gonna train you're quirks the whole day. So have fun...or something" 

It went a small time and all class 1A students were training their quirks. Everybody in their own way, some of them with The Pussycats and some of them alone. An honestly some of then were already tired of this shit, but no can do. 

Then class 1B showed up and when they saw what 1A did, they freaked out "Is this what we do today?" someone said and their teacher Vlad King laughed "Yep! So go change you're clothes and go training!" he said and class 1B did what they needed to do. 

When all students were training the teachers had some time to talk. "Hey Aizawa how is it going?" Vlad King started and Aizawa looked already annoyed "It's going fine" he said eventually. "How is you're class doing?" class 1B's homeroom teacher asked, "Very well, thanks for asking, but stop asking questions I have to go" Aizawa said and walked to wach his students.

Skip like 5 hours

All students were tired and hungry. Now they just needed to do food. Todoroki helped with fire and anothers started to cook. Bakugou used knife to chop whatever they needed to chop. Uraraka looked how Bakugou used that knife and almost got cutted herself. 

"Todoroki can you please help us too?" Ashido said and of course Todoroki helped. Almost after an hour the food was ready and class started to eat. Midoriya went somewhere with foodplate, but another students were eating peacefully. 

When they were eating, outside the camp there was some villains. Just smiling and thinking, what would the next day bring.

- - - - -

Yeah sorry about this short start, but I'm learning to write like this(third person). I think I'm gonna write in POV's 'cause it's so much easier to me and then I can make longer chapters.