3.

It's been a month since The training camp, Bakugou was kidnapped, but some of our classmates and some heroes saved him. All Might lost his quirk, but he is still a teacher! Now students are living in dorms.

Uraraka's POV:

It's almost 10pm, but I can't sleep. The league have been quiet after they lost their leader, but heroes won't tell us more. I walk in the kitchen purpose to take some water, but when I raise my eyes of the floor I see something I didn't need to. 

"Oh hey Uraraka..." Kirishima start while looking red as his hair. "Fuck off round face!" boy next to Kirishima mumbles. I take some water "Uh...you can continue" I smile awkwardly while going back to my room.

I wanted to tell someone about this, but most of our class were sleeping and I think that I can't really tell anyone if Kirishima and Bakugou doesn't want to. Suddenly Tsuyu walks in my room "Hey Ochako can I come in?" she ask and make that "Ribbit" sound again "Of course you can come" I smile.

"You can't sleep either?" green haired girl ask smile on her face "No and I really don't know why" I laugh a little bit. "How's your tongue?" I ask 'cause I'm worried and maybe I need to talk about that night too "It's okay now. Ribbit" Tsuyu smile more.

"By the way do you know that girl's name? Heroes won't tell it to us and..." I start, but stop before I'm gonna say 'I have this feeling that I need to know her name'. "Sorry I don't know that. Ribbit. Maybe you should ask that from Aizawa-sensei?" Frog girl suggest and I nod "Good idea! Thanks Tsuyu".

Then Tsuyu leave and I hear my phone to get a text. Who would text me this late? 

Inside Uraraka's phone

?: Hi!

Uraraka: Who are you? 

Uraraka: And how do you have my number?

?: I have my ways

They didn't answer my first question...

Uraraka: Who are you?

?: Too many questions!

Uraraka: I only asked two

?: Oh right

Uraraka: Are you going to answer or do I block you?

?: No don't block me! 

Uraraka: Then answer

Toga's POV:

I know that those heroes haven't told my name so...

?: I'm Toga

Uraraka: How do you know me?

Toga: *typing...*

Toga's POV:

'I need to write something! I can't just tell her how do we know' I think and then I figure something out.

Toga: I saw you in sport festivals and I thought that you are cute

Uraraka's POV:

I feel a little blush to rise on my cheeks. "I really shouldn't talk to person who got my number somehow and I don't know her" I speak to myself. 

Toga: Are you still there?

I really shouldn't talk to her

Toga: Did you fall a sleep:D? 

But she seem nice, maybe I can get to know her better.

Uraraka: Sorry I was thinking about everything

Toga: Okay! 

Uraraka: I have a fun game

This is how I can get to know her

Toga: Okay

Uraraka: It's like truth or dare, but only with truths

Toga: Sound fun! Let's play!

Uraraka: Can I start?

Toga: Sure

Uraraka: How old are you?

Toga: I'm almost 17

Uraraka: So you're a little older than me

Toga: When it's your birthday?

Uraraka: December 27

Toga: That's almost christmas!

Uraraka: Yeah

Uraraka: How tall are you?

Toga: 5'2

Uraraka: I'm 5'1! So you're taller

Toga: Little bit

I smile, I haven't talk anybody like this really long time. Of course I have Deku and Iida, but they are boys so it's not the same. 

Toga's POV:

Dabi walk in my room "Toga what the hell are you doing? I'm trying to sleep and you just giggle too loud!" he complain "Sorry Dabi. I'm just happy 'cause Uraraka-chan is talking to me!" I giggle more and he sit next to me.

"Some girl?" Dabi ask and look my phone "Yeah, not that frog girl. The cute one!" I smile. "Why are you talking to her? She's a hero" black haired boy take my phone and put it on the floor. I think something really quick "So when I...earn her trust and she want to meet. I can stab her!" I giggle and Dabi nod while giving my phone back "Okay then, now let me sleep" he mumble while he crawl back to his own room.

I know that usually when I got a crush, I want to stab them so they would look even cuter. This is different, I don't want to stab Uraraka-chan. I want to hug her and laugh with her, but she's hero and in UA. Maybe I just need to talk her trough the phone.

I change in something comfier and text good night to Uraraka-chan. I lay down in my bed and listen how Twice is talking in his sleep. Then I close my eyes and fall a sleep. 

Uraraka's POV:

I put my phone away and lay down looking my almost empty room. It's school tomorrow and I need to sleep, but something is bothering me. Maybe it is just about what happened in the kitchen. Kirishima and Bakugou were making out. They are cute together.

In class I need to ask that villain girl's name from Aizawa-sensei. I really hope that he can tell that to me, or maybe I should ask Bakugou. He would tell me if I blackmail him. No no no. I'm not that mean. I should just ask from Aizawa-sensei. Yeah.

I feel how my eyes are getting tired and I close them still being awake. I'm smiling little bit while thinking about Toga, she really seem nice. Maybe I can meet her someday. I smile and fall a sleep.

- - - - -

Sorry about this chapter, it's kinda confusing...there is lot of thinking...

Word count: 931