10.

Uraraka's POV:

It's finally Saturday 7pm and my internship have ended. I sit down on a sofa and I turn my eyes on Deku "So how did you're internship with Endeavor went?" I ask and he look at Todoroki like he's trying to hide something.  

"It went really great thanks for asking" Deku say with a smile on his face and I smile back realizing something. I have a date with Toga today! I get up and Deku look at me being confused "Sorry I have something to do today" I laugh and then I walk into my room.

I take my clothes off and walk in a shower, hot water feel good after everything. I look at that cut what I made when Toga and I kissed. I smile and turn the water off. I step out and take my towel wrapping it around myself.

I dry my hair and brush them while thinking what I should wear on. My first date, with a villain, who I gave my first kiss too, I was her first kiss too. Perfect. I smile to myself while touching my lips with my fingers. 

I look at my clothes and decide to put on a pink T-shirt and white jeans and then I take my phone looking at the clock. 7.34pm. I look at my phone while looking at Toga's number.

Uraraka: What time should we see?

Toga: Can you get in there by 8.30pm?

Uraraka: Sound good

Toga: We're really going on a date

Uraraka: Yeah we are

Toga: See you then

Uraraka: Can't wait!

I smile feeling a blush on my cheeks, I missed it, I missed this feeling what Toga make me feel. I put a little butterfly pin on my hair looking at some mirror in my room. I look at my outfit "Okay this is good I should go" I speak to myself and take my bag and put my phone and keys in there.

I walk out from my room trying to go out without getting really much attention. Mina jump front of me and smile "Where are you going Ochaco?" she look at my outfit and I smile "Just going out for a walk" I tell a little lie.

Mina look suspicious to me, but she let me trough. I start to walk towards a train station and shaking a little bit. Why didn't I bring a jacket with me? It's kinda cold. I look at the clock, it's 7.46pm and the next train would come at 7.50pm. 

I start to run and I get into that train. I look at the views while looking a seat where I could sit. It would be pretty long trip so I would like to sit down. I find a place and I sit down starting to listen some music. 

Skip the journey

I walk out from train and start to look around. It is dark already so I hope that I won't get lost. Clock is already 8.24pm and I haven't find that park where we're gonna meet. I look at some map just to realize that it's right next to me.

I walk towards the lake listening the silent. I get to the lake and look around trying to see Toga, but I just can't see anything. I shake because it's getting cold. 

Suddenly I feel a warm hand on my shoulder and I look at the girl behind me "Hi" I smile while blushing. She's just too perfect toward the lake's water and I smile more "What should we do?" I ask and she look around "We can find a place where we can sit?" she smile and I nod. 

We start to walk on the road going somewhere and it's just too perfect. In this silent I can forget about everything else than Toga, I can forget school, I can forget my friends, I can forget about being a hero. I put my hand closer to Toga's and our fingers touch each others. 

Toga blush and she take my hand, I look at our hands with a smile and a blush. She blush too and we just stand there in silent. I lost in her eyes, but then she close them and breath deep. "Ochaco can I ask you a question?" she say with...sad voice.

I look at her worried "Of course" and she look at me again "Why are you here with me, I mean...you want to be a hero right? This can destroy you're whole future career" Toga say and I loose my breath for a second. 

"Toga...I know that and I have been re-thinking my life decisions, but still. You're just something different, I want to be with you even if it would destroy everything. I just...don't know. I like you Toga Himiko, very much." I let out my feelings again.

Toga smile and she hug me "I like you too Ochaco Uraraka" she mumble against my shoulder and I hug her back. We just stay there and in that moment I don't wanna let her go ever again, but I pull over "Should we continue our walk?" I ask and she nod, take my hand and start to walk. I walk next to her.

We find a bench where we sit down looking at the lake. I lay my head down on her shoulder and shake little bit from the cold. She look at me "Do you wanna borrow my jacket?" she ask and I look at her "I can't 'cause you're gonna get cold" I smile but she take her jacket off.

She put it on me "Wear it or you're going to be sick" Toga smile and I wear her jacket. It smell like a mint and I smile to her starting to blush again. I can't believe that I hated this girl when we met, I mean I had all reasons to hate her, but still now I like her. 

Toga pull me closer to her and she put her warm lips on mine, I answer while putting my left hand around her waist. She pull away, but we stay while our foreheads touching. I feel her breath on my face and I bet that she feel mine on her's.

Skip one hour

I wave to Toga trough the train's window. When train start to move I sit down and think about how grate that date went. I think that I lov- like this girl really much. I hug her jacket really tight, she left it to me 'cause she would get home quickly. 

I look at my phone seeing a text from Iida.

Iida: Uraraka where are you?

Uraraka: I'm coming back

Iida: Okay good 'cause you know that we should be at the dorms before 10pm so we can all go to bed early.

Uraraka: Yeah I'm in there after 30minutes

Iida: 30minutes!?

Uraraka: See you then!

I smile and put my headphones in my ears starting to listen some music. I try not to fall a sleep during the trip so I start to think about Toga. Her beautiful cat eyes and her blonde hair, her cute and smiling personality.  

The train journey is over pretty quick and I walk back to the dorms. When I get in Toru run over me "Hi Ochaco come to sit with us" she jump around and I smile "I'm coming soon" I tell her and then Mina notice my jacket "Ochaco you didn't have a jacket when you left" she say and all girls turn their eyes on me.

I look at them "Oh uh..." I start to explain something. "That's a girls jacket, but you didn't have that in you're bag" Mina continue and Momo start to make some conclusions "Did you met that girl who you were talking about week or two ago?" she ask and I smile "Maybe" I yell and run to my room.

- - - - -

Word count: 1297

Okay this is sappy:,)