2.

Uraraka's POV:

Training camp day number two here we go. I'm walking outside with Deku and being really tired even after many hours of sleep. Quirk training is really hard and tiring, but it's necessary thing to do if you want do be a hero.

I see Mandalay and Pixie-Bob with other Pussycats, if I remember right they were Tiger and Ragdoll. Brown haired Pussycat started talking and explained how we are going to train today. Day is going to be long...in evening we have something with class 1B.

Training started and I'm standing in my place. I touch my all fingers together and I start floating in the air. After like thirty minutes I'm starting to feel bad, no can do I have to train my quirk. I'm gonna be strong hero and help my parents.

Skip 8 hours

It's food time! I shop some carrots and put them into the water. I wach how Mina ask Todoroki's help with fire and of course he helps. Deku come to me "How was the training?" green haired boy started with a big smile. "It went...great if you can say like that" I laugh a little bit and stop with a smile "That's good to hear. My training went well too" he tell me and then Bakugou started to yell something to...someone.

Food got ready really fast so now we all eat and some of us are thinking about what we are gonna do with class 1B. Maybe some fighting or something? I just eat and listen how everybody eventually started to talk something else than class 1B.

Skip 1 hour

It's getting dark and Aizawa-sensei is walking right front of us. We are going to somewhere in the forest around the camp so I guess that whatever are we doing with class 1B we are going to be in the forest. 

Finaly we got in some square is the forest. "Listen up!" Pixie-Bob started "So we are going to do something fun 'cause you guys have been working so hard these couple days. So we are going to put you in groups and..." she explained about how we are going to do some ghost house thing, but in forest. 

Then Ragdoll put us in groups, I'm with Tsuyu. "So class 1B take you're pair and go to find some place to hide" Mandalay smiled and now we are waiting I guess. I look around to see how everyone were paired. 

Aizawa-sensei took couple students and started to drag them back to camp. They were those who didn't pass the test. Tsuyu knock my shoulder and smile "It's our time to go" she smiled more and I nod to answer. 

It was dark in the forest and both of us were scared already. I'm looking forward to see if there would be anybody from 1B ready to scare us. I see something move in the forest so I turn to look what it was. Nothing. I think that I saw something that's not even real. 

Tsuyu look back "Are you coming Ochako?" she licked her lips and I put a smile on my face "Sorry I just thought that I saw something!" I run to her "It's okay" green haired girl smile and make a "Ribbit" sound. 

We are just walking forward "Where are all?" I'm thinking at loud "I don't know..." Tsuyu started, but then we saw something what no-one wanted to see. Blood. I look the blood and gasp at the same time I'm jumping away. "It's real blood..."

Same time I say that someone kick me down and giggle "You are cute one!" the person said and even when I couldn't see them I heard that they are a girl. Tsuyu grab me with her tongue and put me down next to her.

I'm not even up when she attack again, but this time she jump in Tsuyu's neck. I run to help my friend, but same time many things got in my head. She's not only villain in here. What if they got everybody else already? No...1B is strong too and our class have been fighting with villains before and nobody is alone. Expect Deku, is he okay?

I'm lying on the road and my mouth is full of dirt. How did I got here? How is she so fast? As I get up I see how Tsuyu is in trouble, her hair is lock in some tree with a knife. She see me and try to take me with her tongue, but the girl cut it little bit "Tsuyu!" I scream. I hate this girl so much!

Now it's time to try that thing what Gunhead showed me. I run to that girl, take her hand pushing it in the ground. When she drop the knife I kick it away still pushing her down. "Uraraka Ochako, you know you're amazing" she smile.

I look down to her when she continue "You didn't even need you're quirk to stop me, that is really amazing" I feel how some blush rise in my cheeks. I push her face down in the ground "Stop it! What are you doing in here? How many villains are in here?" I say trying to let her breath. 

Then I heard Mandalay's voice in my head, she tell us about villains plan. Then Shoji, Deku, Todoroki and Tokoyami come to us and when I got my eyes to them the villain girl jump and run away. "There are too many peoples. I don't feel like getting killed today." she mumbled. I looked after her and remember her words, does she really think that I'm amazing or did she just said that 'cause she tried to get away?

"Ochako are you okay?" Tsyuy come to me, "Yeah I just got a little cut, how about you're tongue?" I ask and try to stop thinking about that girl. I don't even know her name...

- - - - -

Word count: 983