7.

Uraraka's POV:

I close my room's door and collapse on the floor. Toga Himiko. That's the name of that villain girl who attacked to us in the training camp, but after that she found my number and started talking to me. I talked back. I started to feel something different. I got a crush on a villain. Worst in this is that I still have those feelings, I don't want to let go, but I have to.

Uraraka:  I know who you are

Uraraka: Toga Himiko, you are that villain who attacked me and Tsuyu back then in that camp.

Toga: Ochaco...

Uraraka: Good bye.

I block her number and lay down on my bed. Couple tears fall on my cheeks where I had that blush when I talked to Toga. No. I have to think something else. I have to focus on being hero. I dry my face and change some clothes. 

I walk to my door and put a little smile on my face while walking out. I just have to move on and focus to school and I just had a little crush it's going away.

Toga's POV:

I watch my phone's screen where 'Blocked' text just stay. I knew that this is going to happen some day, but it still hurt somehow. I won't go down and cry, I can move over. 

I smile and walk to watch what Kurogiri and Spinner are talking about, but they look at me silent when I they see me. "Hey guys~ how are you doing?" I ask "Toga Dabi need talk to you" Spinner say and I nod while turning around and walk into Dabi's room.

I knock and go in "Spinner said that you want to talk" I smile and Dabi look at me "What should I wear tonight?" (Sorry nervous Dabi is OOC but deal with it) black haired man ask and I smile "Just wear something that look like you, maybe something black?" I look at his clothes.

Dabi seem nervous and I feel something weird. It's so easy to Dabi and Tomura, to go on a date and see each others, both of them have someone to talk about feelings. Dabi have me and Tomura have...Kurogiri I guess. 

Dabi throw a pillow on me "Are you okay?" he ask and I nod "Yeah sorry" I smile eventually and he nod too. I look at some black top and take it on my hand "Try this and some black jeans" I look back at him and he take the shirt from me.

After a couple minutes Dabi show those clothes to me and I smile "That look perfect! Now what should we do while waiting?" I lay on his bed and look around his room "We can play some board game what Twice brought today. I can get some." Dabi ask and I smile while nodding.

Then he leave me alone in his room and I feel that weird feeling again. Is it...jealous? Do I feel jealous about Tomura and Dabi? That they can see every day, they don't need to hide their feelings that much. 

Dabi walk back "Twice brought Monopoly and Trouble so witch one do you want to play?" he ask and I look at him "Let's play Trouble" I smile and he put the games down and I open Trouble's lid.

Skip the game

Dabi won, but he seem nervous again "You okay big brother?" I ask and he look at me "Big brother huh?" he smile and I realize what I said "Oh that was an accident" I smile and he laugh little bit "It's okay sis" he smile and I hug him "Tomura like you too, so that date is going to be awesome"

Dabi nod and I get up after him we walk out of his room together and I smile to Tomura and Kurogiri who are waiting for Dabi already. "You guys have some mission?" I ask acting like I don't know anything. Kurogiri open a warp gate while I smile to him. 

Dabi walk trough that warp gate with Tomura and I go back to my room with my feelings. I lock my door and hope that no one need to talk or anything. I change my clothes and go lay down, I turn my eyes on my ceiling. 

I feel something new again, something what I haven't feel for a while, maybe never. Sadness. I get up and change my clothes again. I put on a white hoodie and a skirt, then I walk out trough the backdoor so no one could ask where I'm going. 

I breath deeply and watch around, I'm hungry. I walk to some store, take some chips and walk out. I walk to some park hall what is almost empty. I eat my chips and sit down some bench, I try to focus on something else than this feeling. 

Whatever I do I still feel that stupid feeling what kill me inside. I hate this feeling. I feel something on my cheek and wipe it away. It's a tear and I got into shock. Why am I crying? Because what happened with Ochaco or because I'm jealous about what Tomura and Dabi can have? Or both?

I stand up and start walking back to League's hiding place. Maybe I should play some Monopoly with Twice, Mr. Compress and Spinner and maybe with Kurogiri too. I'm not really tired so I can just wait when Tomura and Dabi come back. 

I got back in League's place and Twice look at me "Toga where were you?" he ask and I smile "Just on a walk" I giggle. I look at everyone in the bar and yell "Let's play Monopoly! I'm gonna win you all!" I giggle more and Twice put Monopoly on the table "Okay then" Spinner roll his eyes and Mr. Compress walk to us too "Let's play then"

Kurogiri look at us and Twice look at him "Come on. Come to play with us" he insist and Kurogiri walk to us still being silent. "I'm gonna be that dog!" I giggle and everyone laugh.

Even when I play with these guys, I can't forget about what I feel. I hope this will go over soon. 

- - - - - 

Okay so I wrote something what I think that Toga would do if she would be sad:,D

Word count: 1058