9.

Third person's POV:

Uraraka stopped when she heard blond girl's words. She turned around and saw how another girl was crying, but still she didn't move anywhere. She knew that she should go back to Mirko, but something about Toga made her stay.

Toga tried to stop the tears falling down her cheeks, but every feeling what she had kept inside her for this week just came out. Blonde girl put her knife down and started to walk away from brown haired girl.

Brunet started to think about everything, her feelings, everything what was wrong, but felt so right. She started to run towards Toga and when she stopped next to her the blonde looked at her.

Uraraka's POV: 

I don't know what I'm doing, but it feel so wrong to see Toga crying. I wipe her cheeks "Don't cry please..." I whisper and she look scared, she start to sob while trying to say something "I-I'm scared about t-these feelings" she look at my eyes and I lost in her cat eyes.

"I'm...scared too" I say eventually and she look confused, the sobbing stopped and she just stand there. "I'm scared 'cause I feel something like this and..." I continue, but she start to talk"So you don't...hate me?" Toga ask and I nod "I can't hate you. I like you Toga..."

Toga look at me and I can see how one tear start to fall down on her cheek and I wipe it away "Don't cry Toga" I smile and blond haired girl smile a little bit "I'm sorry about everything Ochaco, but I don't want you to get hu-" I cut her words with a kiss.

I pull away and she look confused, I'm confused too. We're both quiet and I think what I did. I kissed her, I kissed my crush who is a villain. I think about something really quick and when I take her knife she look really confused and scared at the same time.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you" I smile and cut my skin a little bit, she look at me "What are you doing?" she ask while being scared "I'm going to give you my blood and make it look like we were fighting" I smile and Toga look confused.

The cut start to bleed and I look at Toga "Take it" I smile and she do what I say. After when she got my blood I smile and she smile back. I look at her lips and put mine on her's and when she answer that kiss I put my arm around her neck. 

After a few seconds she pull away "I think that we should go" she smile while blushing. I'm blushing too and I nod. She disappear into the darkness and I go back to look at Mirko who run to me "Uravity where were you!? I was worried" she ask and I look at her "Sorry I got attacked by a villain..." I tell half of the truth.

White haired hero look at my wounds and then she look back at me "Let's go back so we can put a bandage on that" she nod and start to walk next to her "What happened with that villain?" I ask "There was only some clones so I couldn't find the real one" she tell and I nod again.

Toga's POV:

I get back to the bar smiling, Twice look at me "Did you got what you needed?" he ask and I nod showing the blood. Then I go back to my room and change some comfy clothes on, I go lay down on my bed and close my eyes. I can still feel Ochaco's perfect lips on mine and her hand wiping away my tears.

I hear how someone come in my door "Are you okay Toga?" a voice ask and I recognize who came in "Yeah I am how did the date went?" I look at Dabi who sit next to me "It went great" he smile and I hug him. After a while he pull out and go back to my door "Go to sleep Toga, it's late" he tell and I nod "Good night" we both say at the same time and he close my door.

 I lock my door, look at my phone and I smile

Uraraka: Hi

Toga: So I'm not blocked anymore?

Uraraka: No, but I change you're name from Toga to Kitty

Toga: Kitty huh? Why

Uraraka: 'cause you're eyes are like cat's

Toga: Oh

Uraraka: And they are cute

Toga: Aww I like you're eyes too

Uraraka: Thanks

Toga: By the way I got my first kiss

Uraraka: Me too

Toga: It's was a good kiss tought

Uraraka: Really?

Toga: Of course. I mean...what are we now?

Uraraka: I don't know, maybe we should go on a date? 

Toga: Sound fun!

Uraraka: When will we see?

Toga: In weekend? We could see on that park where is that lake

Uraraka: So it's a date?

Toga: It's a date:3

I giggle while blushing, I can't believe this. I have a date and Ochaco don't hate me, I got my first kiss and my feelings are clear now. But why is she doing this even when she know that this can ruin her whole future career, I need to ask about that on weekend.

I close my eyes and start to think about those two kisses while smiling. I fall a sleep.

- - - - -

Word count: 919