11.

Yeah new POV:,D Hope you like it!

- - - - -

Dabi's POV:

I wake up next to Shigaraki and I kiss his forehead trying to wake him up without moving. Shigaraki open his eyes and I smile when little blush rise on his cheeks "Morning beautiful" I say and he sit up.

I ruffle his already messy hair, but his hair is so soft. Then I stand up and walk to put my day clothes on, Shigaraki look tired so I let him sleep. Kurogiri can wake him up later, but it's sweet how Shigaraki came to sleep next to me when he had nightmare. 

I walk in the bar and look at Toga who smile more than usual, if that's possible. "Morning, did you sleep well" she ask and I nod while getting a drink. Yes I know very healthy to drink at 11am. Toga look at me and seriously she look too happy for me. 

"Jees Toga why are you so happy?" I ask and her eyes tell me that she's trying to figure something out. "Oh I was just on a walk yesterday and I realized that I'm so happy that I have a family like you guys!" blond girl say and I drink more "Okay then"

Then Toga look at my room's door what open and Shigaraki walk out. Toga smile "Oh did you guys slept together?" she ask with teasing voice and I look at her "Yes Shigaraki had a nightmare so he came to sleep next to me" I smile and she nod. Shigaraki sit on my lap what make me blush a little bit.

Toga's POV: 

Okay Dabi and Tomura are so cute together! I smile at them and then I stand up leaving them alone while walking to my own room. I lay down on my bed thinking about last night. I was on a date with Ochaco! 

I look at my phone playing something, then I get a message.

Uraraka: Morning!

Toga: Morning cutie did you slept well?

Okay I'm always asking that.

Uraraka: Yeah, did you?

Toga: I slept fine, but I was thinking about something.

Uraraka: And what is that?

Toga: Would you like to go somewhere today?

Uraraka: I would like to, but where can we go? It's going to rain.

Toga: We could go to movie?

Uraraka: Sure!

Toga: I will pay!

Uraraka: No you're not.

Toga: Hush I will pay:)

Uraraka: If you insist

Toga: See you at the movie theater... at 12.30pm?

Uraraka: Oh I have to be quick:D

Toga: What can I say:,) I miss you already

Uraraka: I miss you too

I feel a little blush rise on my cheeks. I look at the clock, I have about hour to get ready and then twenty minutes to go at the cinema. 

I go in the bathroom and go in the shower, then Spinner yell behind the door "Toga you were in the shower about twenty minutes ago! Why are you in there again!?" and of course I have to yell back "Because I can shut up!".

I wash myself and get up trying to brush my hair which is now tangled and wet. I try to put it on buns, but it just fall down. "Well be like that then" I speak to my hair and go in my room trying to find some clothes. I put on some white sweater and a black skirt, almost what I wore any day.

I look at the clock, how did it go fifty minutes already? I have to hurry! I put on a cute face mask so nobody could identify me. I take my phone and run to the door, Kurogiri look at me "Where are you going?" he ask and I look at him.

"Oh just out" I smile, Kurogiri is basically the League's mom. "Be back at six" he say and I nod while already walking out heading my way to the movie theater. I look at the clock at the same time when I'm walking, 12.11pm. Okay I can make it. 

I get to the theater and look around to see if Ochaco would be here already. She's not here so I go to buy us a tickets for some movie which would start at 13pm. I look at my phone while waiting for my cute little Ochaco.

I look up from my phone and see Ochaco "Hi Ochaco!" I smile and she notice me "Oh hi...Kitty" she use my fake name 'cause we are in public place. "I bought us a tickets so should we go inside?" I look at her and she nod and take my hand.

We go to get some popcorn and then we try to find place where our movie start. Finally we get there and find our seats. We sit down and the movie start a couple minutes later.

It's a scary movie so Ochaco is scared, she's cute when she is scared. She hold my hand and hide her face on my shirt while I'm smiling to her. She look up at me "Why did you pick this movie?" she whisper and I smile "Because I knew that you would be scared and I could protect you" I whisper back. 

Ochaco look me looking mad and I take my mask of giving her a quick kiss. She blush and I can see it even when it's dark. She smile and when she sit up she come sit on my lap and now it's my turn to blush. Luckily there are nearly nobody in here so we can be like this.

She pull me in a kiss and I answer putting my right hand in her hair. I feel how she put her hand around my neck, I pull her closer to me still not breaking the kiss. I break the kiss smiling to her, Ochaco smile back and I look at her red face. 

I put my lips on her neck and she almost let out a little moan, but she put het hand on her mouth to keep her quiet. I suck her skin and when I find her sweet spot I mark her. When I look up in Ochaco's eyes she take her hand of her mouth.

She go back to sit on her own seat, but she hold my hand 'cause the movie is still scary. I put some popcorn on her mouth.

Skip rest of the movie

Uraraka's POV:

I look myself at the bathroom's mirror trying to hide the hickey what Toga made. "Do you know how many questions I'm gonna get when I go back?" I smile to Toga who stand behind me and she nod "Yes that's why I made it. Now you can tell your classmates that your girlfriend made it" she say and I blush.

I look at Toga and she realize what she said "I mean..." she stutter and I step right front of her "Did you call yourself to my girlfriend?" I smile and I think that she's blushing under her mask. "Uhm...do you want to be my girlfriend Ochaco?" she smile and I feel how my heart skip a beat. 

I look at her "Of course!" and she hug me, I hug back. I'm probably happiest person in this world now. I mean...my girlfriend is a villain and I'm a hero, but it doesn't matter. I like her really much.

I look at her "Do you wanna get an ice creams?" I ask smiling and she nod taking my hand. We walk out of the movie theater and we head to the near park where is one really good ice cream shop.

We buy ice creams, I took salt caramel and Toga took strawberry. We just sit somewhere what is apart from everything. I lay my head to Toga's shoulder and think about everything. Can I drop the L-bomb now or somewhere later. Maybe later.

- - - - -

Word count: 1291

Sorry I'm not good about writing some sappy stuff so yeah:D