8.

Toga's POV:

It's been a week since Ochaco found out my identity and my feelings are still here, what make me feel scared too. Dabi have been noticing something different in me, but I'm just trying to convince him about that I'm okay.

Tomura's and Dabi's first date went well so they are going to second today. Tomura is going to send me and Twice to a mission at the same time, so we can't play Monopoly every night. "Toga are you okay?" I hear and I wake up from my thoughts putting a smile on my face "Yeah of course I'm okay why do you ask?" 

Dabi look at me with a little smile "You and Twice have to go soon, so are you ready? Did you clean your knifes?"  black haired guy ask and I nod "Yeah" I smile and then I look up at his outfit "That's fancy~" I giggle and Dabi blush a little bit, mostly that much what he can. Dabi walk out of his room and I run after him "Have fun!" I yell and he smile back.

Twice come to me and give me my costume, I go put it on and Twice smile to me "Ready to go?" he ask and I nod trying to focus on this trip. We're supposed to get some blood from somebody from UA who was in internship with Mirko. 

Fresh night air whiff in our faces when we walk out from the bar. Twice look at me "Where should we go?" he ask and I look at somewhere and walk there "Maybe we should make sure that someone can see us and tell to some hero that we are on Mirko's area" Twice think out loud

I nod and Twice and I walk in Mirko's area, 'cause we need to be there. "I think that you could make some clones that someone could see them and think that they are us"  I look at Twice and he nod looking uncertain.

Uraraka's POV:

I sit down while looking at Mirko, this internship is great opportunity to learn something new. Suddenly Mirko get a call and she look at me "Uravity I know you're a child but we need to go. Somebody saw a couple villains around my area and they need me to check that up" she say and I smile "I'm ready"

When we get out I just follow her and look around trying to spot those villains. "Are they from League of villains?" I whisper 'cause no one want that those villains could hear us. Mirko look at me "I don't know, but we will figure that out" white haired hero smile and I nod.

Mirko seem like she heard something from some empty parking hall front of us. "They are there" she say and I nod again. "Stay here, there are only two so I can't drag you in danger right now."  she say and then she disappear into that building. 

I look around trying to see if there are anyone who could be danger. There in silent my thoughts go back in Toga and what I feel for her. I can't deny it, but I can't accept it either 'cause she's a villain and I'm a hero. I hear something, probably Mirko fighting.

I look at that building waiting, I want to run there and help Mirko, but she's number 5 hero. She will say if she need help, but it sound like she's fighting more than one or two villains. Is she okay?

Suddenly somebody kick me down and I hit my hand. I get up quickly just to see who attacked me. "Hey Ochaco" she giggle and I look at her "Hi...Toga" I mumble and she attack again, but this time I wad ready.

Toga's POV:

Ochaco kick my stomach and I let a little cry out. I take my knife and try to cut her, but she kick me again and I fall to lay down in the ground. She put her hand on my neck "Once Mirko get back we're gonna get you arrested" brown haired girl say.

I put my hand on a ground and even when it hurt I push myself up and run in some dark alley. Ochaco follow me and I really don't know why 'cause that is just stupid. I go hide and I hold my breath. 

She walk past me and I jump on her neck pushing her down on the road. She look at me while I'm sitting on her. I take my knife again and think how should I cut her first, but then I look at her eyes. All feeling what I have get out and I really want to kiss her.

Then I remember my job, I hold my knife and I put it over Ochaco's cheek "Mind if I stab you?" I giggle and when I'm going to make a cut my feelings stop me. I just can't do it, it feel totally wrong. 

Ochaco look at me confused and I look at her "Ochaco talk to me" I beg whispering. She look my eyes and then she turn her look away "Why should I?" she ask and I feel some new feelings again. "We hav...had a crush on each other" I whisper trying not to cry.

Brown haired girl look at me again "So what...?" she ask, but I can see that she struggle trying not to show her emotions to me. I try to figure out something, but she continue "Even if we felt something, It wouldn't work. You're a villain and I'm a hero" she say.

I feel how tears rise on my eyes and start to fall down. Ochaco see them too and look confused. I try to find some words, but I can't. All my emotions are scary, it's just so scary that I feel something like this.

I get up leaving Ochaco alone and she get up too. She start to walk away and I whisper "Listen to me...". She seem to hear it 'cause she turn around "Why should I. I'm going to tell Mirko that you were here. Good bye..." I can hear some sadness in her voice.

I'm still crying while watching her to walk away. I don't want her to go away, I want to explain her my feelings, I need her to stay. I tr to calm down so I could speak something.

Then I let out a yell "Please Ochaco. I'm scared!"

- - - - -

Word count: 1075