6.

Uraraka's POV:

Mina's alarm start to play Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty song and even when it's her alarm I wake up first. I let it play so every one else can wake up. I get up and walk in my own room watching how much clock was. When I open my phone I see Toga's message. I read it again and those butterflies come back. 

Uraraka: Morning

Toga: Morning. Did you sleep well?

Uraraka: Yeah I did. Uhm...

Toga: I hope we can still talk...if you're talking about that

Uraraka: Yeah well...

Toga: Or if you can't talk to me anymore I understand

Uraraka: No no no I do! It's just

Toga: ?

Uraraka: I have a crush on you too. I know it's weird 'cause I haven't see you, but yeah.

Toga: Really?

Uraraka: Yeah:) 

Toga: :3

Uraraka: But now I have to go in class let's talk later?

Toga: Okay! Have a nice day!

Uraraka: You too

I got the words of my heart. I confessed my feelings. It's still scary how you can feel something like that to someone you haven't meet I think when I try to get my school uniform on. I go in kitchen and smile to Mina who drink coffee. "I'm going already! I'm not hungry" I tell her and walk towards the school. 

I see some students from class 1B, but lucky me Monoma wasn't there. I smile to them and stop front of class 1A door. 30 minutes and class would start, but it's nice to be early. I take my phone and text to Toga

Uraraka: When will you're school day start?

Toga: Uhh...after 1 hour. What about your's?

Uraraka: 30 minutes. What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Toga: My big brother usually make a toast for me

Uraraka: So you have a big brother?

Toga: Yeah...I have a big family

Uraraka: That's sweet. I have my classmates of course, but in my real family there are my mom and dad.

Toga: That's cute too. Not so much drama

Uraraka: I guess

Toga: What do you have in school today?

Uraraka: Actually I don't remember. Somebody's gonna tell me sooner or later. :D

Toga: Same:3

Uraraka: By the way what is you're whole name?

Toga: Himiko, Toga Himiko

Uraraka: It's cute:3

Toga: You're name is cute too Ochako:D

Uraraka: Oh right I forgot that you know it:,D

Toga: It's fine. Do you want me to call you Uraraka or Ochako? 

Toga: Or cutie...?

I can feel how my face turn red again. I have to stop this I can't blush in school! I look clock quickly. It's been 15 minutes already!

Uraraka: Ochako is fine. What about you?

Toga: You can call me Toga

Uraraka: Okay:)

Toga: What would our "ship" name be?

Uraraka: Our what?

Toga: Ship name is kinda like common name for a couple or someones who are just cute together

I smile to my phone still blushing. Mina jump around my neck "Are you talking to you're girlfriend?" she smile and speak way too loud "Shh Mina don't yell anything like that" I laugh nervously. I look at my phone and write something like 'Let's talk later:3'.

I put my phone in my backpack "Mina she's not my girlfriend" I push her little bit. "Not yet" Toru say while joining us. "What do we have today in school?" I ask hoping that it would change the subject. "We are just doing something. I really don't know" Jiro walk to us too.

Then Momo arrives "You haven't listen at all? We're gonna do something with Midnight" she say while Aizawa-sensei open the door "Take your seats and be quiet" he mumble and we go to take our seats.

Skip in middle of the class

I haven't pay any attention in this class at all. I'm just thinking about Toga, I don't know what she look like, but I just know that she's really cute. Midnight knock my shoulder "Can you answer the question?" she ask and I can see how everyone turn to look at me "Sorry miss. I wasn't paying attention"

Midnight walk away and she continue. Now I'm trying to pay some attention, but I can't do anything about thinking what it would feel like if I would kiss Toga. Wait. What. I shake my head while feeling how that blush rise on my cheeks.

Skip the school day

In end of the day I got something from that class. I really need to focus tomorrow. I walk back to dorms with Tsuyu "So Tsuyu do you like anyone?" I ask while trying not to think about Toga. "No I don't if you mean like crush type of liking. Ribbit" she smile and I nod. 

While we get in dorm's living room there is already chaos. Bakugou chasing Kaminari and rest of the Bakusquad laughin at them, Iida trying to get them stop, Deku hiding too, maybe from Bakugou. I walk to sit on sofa with Tsuyu "So is this what it feel like having siblings?" I ask from girl next to me. "Ribbit" she nod and I laugh.

Bakugou catch Kaminari and start to yell. Iida start to yell too 'cause he is like that. "Why is Bakugou chasing Kaminari?" I ask from rest of the Bakusquad and Kirishima look red "Honestly we don't know" Sero answer while Mina laughing. I watch Kirishima "Do you know?" I smile and he stay silent. 

Then Iida got Bakugou away from Kaminari who sit next to Sero. "So how did you pissed Bakugou off?" Mina ask and Kaminari look at somewhere "He will kill me if I tell you" he say while smiling a little bit. Now I know what happened.

"Please~" Mina ask really nicely and Kaminari look at Bakugou "I saw Bakugou kissing Kirishima" he whisper and Mina smile "I knew it!" she yell and I smile while going out. I need some silent too.

While standing outside I see Aizawa-sensei walking towards me. "Uraraka if I tell you that name can you keep it as secret?" he ask and I nod. Honestly I have forgotten that name, but if he's gonna tell it to me then of course I can listen.

"It's Toga Himiko" he tell and I feel how my heart skip a beat. No. It can't be.

- - - -

Word count: 1006