14. Ten years huh?

Uraraka's POV:

I wake up and look at the mirror. I'm having a free day hopefully today from hero work, because Tsuyu promised to take my place today. I walk into my small kitchen, I don't really need anything bigger. I'm used to this already.

I make some coffee and laugh at the memory of Kirishima and Bakugou making out in the kichen when I we were at UA. Well they are married and I'm happy for them. 

Married.

Love.

...

Toga.

I shake my head. When Toga got send in jail I was broken, some peoples hated me after that. First for dating a villain, second for being gay. Deku was worried about me when I didn't eat at all so he forced me in therapy and that was good for me.

I take second cup of coffee and go sit on my bed opening my TV and looking at the news. Some villain attack, but heroes saved the day. Of course.

My therapist said back then that I might have depression, but it wasn't like that to me. I just missed the person I loved. And well I would need to miss her....ten years...

Wait.

Ten years?

It's this year!

When will she get out!?

Do I wanna see her?

Does she wanna see me?

What if she hate me?

What if she doesn't wanna see me?

What if she doesn't love me?

Do I really love her after all these years?

Yes. I do.

My phone rings and I wake up from my thoughts, I walk to it and answer. "Hi, Uraraka Ochaco" I speak and some police tell about the situation "Himiko Toga is getting out today and well we needed to ask some hero here so peoples wouldn't be so worried about that. Everyone else are in hurry so can you come?"

I think about that for a while "Sure I can come" I speak to the phone and the police speak some information before I can close the phone. I have to be in a hurry because she is getting out in an hour.

I go to my closet and take my hero suit from there and put it on. 

I look at the jail. I live kinda close to it so walking here wasn't a thing. Going in is. I see the police looking at me and I walk to them "Well should we let her out?" I ask and he nod "Yes we should indeed"

We walk to the sell I said her I love you first time ever. 

No.

I wanna throw up.

This wasn't a good idea.

She's going to hate me.

What would these polices do if I would run away right now?

No.

I nod to the cop and they open the door, they walk in too and I can hear them speaking "Himiko Toga you are getting out. Uravity is here too so she will walk you out" and then the police open the door more and she walk out.

I look at her.

She look at me.

The police look at us.

I shake my head "Uh we will go now. Thank you" I smile to the cop and start walking with Toga next to me. We walk to the place where she get her clothes back and she go change them.

Then we walk out and when we are out of the Jail area I look at her "Wanna go to my place? It's not far" I ask and she nod and I start walking towards my place.

I wanna hold her hand.

I wanna feel her lips on mine again.

I open my door and she walk in waiting for me. I walk in too and I sit on my sofa. I don't know why do I have one, but it's cool. She sit next to me.

"So how have you been?" I ask and she look at me with her perfect kitten eyes "I was in jail Ochaco. What do you think?" she speak with a cocky voice.

I knew it.

She hate me.

"But honestly, I missed you..." she whisper

"I missed your voice"

"I missed your laugh"

"I missed everything in you"

"But that's what kept me sane in there"

I look at her seeing how there are tears on her cheeks. I'm remembering our first kiss. 

I breathe in and out "Don't cry please..." I whisper, like I did back then. I wipe of her tears and look at her face. She look exactly like back then. 

Still beautiful.

Toga look at me.

We stay there.

My hand on her cheek.

Both silent.

One thing in our minds.

But who is going do it?

I pull her face closer to mine.

Our lips almost touching.

I breathe in and out again.

I make the space between our lips disappear.

She pull away too quickly, but she smile "Did you miss me too?" she ask and I smile "Yes I did...honestly, it was torture to live without you..." I look at her and she slam our lips together.

The kiss is something different.

Something where is all of the kisses what we missed.

All the kisses from these ten years.

We pull away and I look at her.

"Toga..." I start

"Yeah?" blond haired girl ask.

"It's been ten years" I continue.

"Ten years huh?" she laugh.

"And I don't wanna lose you ever again" I look at the floor.

"What do you mean?" Toga ask.

"Toga Himiko will you marry me?" 

- - - - -

And that is the end of the story.

Uh...

Gimme some feedback!