💖Lazy Day || Carson x Female!Reader💖

Request from top_text_bottom_text

Carson Fluff!! Thank you for the request! I'm sorry it couldn't have been on the other book but I don't want to let people down. Thank you for being amazing and replying, top_text_bottom_text!

THANK YOU FOR 8.1k WHAT THE HELL GUYS I DON'T DESERVE A THOUSAND VIEWS IN TWO DAYS

~Your POV~

I open my eyes for the third time to see it's already one in the afternoon. I groan and pull my pillow over my head, the ultimate laziness setting in and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. 

"Mmm what time is it?" A groggy voice asks from beside me, and I roll over to face Carson. But neither has he

"It's one in the afternoon," I reply, just as groggily, and he groans, putting his pillow over his head too. I laugh. "C'mon, we can just have a lazy day today," I tell him, moving his pillow so I can lay on his chest. He looks at me and smiles, running a hand through my hair. 

"Your hair is knotty," he pouts when his hand gets stuck, and I smack him with his pillow. "What was that for?" he exclaims, and I feign sadness. 

"For giving me a reason to get out of bed," I cross my arms and get out of bed slowly, my blanket around my neck as I drag it around like a long cape. I hear Carson's laugh from behind me and I smile. 

I use the bathroom and brush my hair, not bothering to shower because I'm too lazy. I grab our leftovers from last night and heat them up, heading towards our room. I had tied the blanket around my neck so I didn't have to hold it. 

"What you doing?" Travis asks from his desk with a laugh, and I glare. 

"Too lazy. Stay in room," I tell him. We communicate without the use of full sentences 90% percent of the time. I walk into our room and I see Carson has set up our bed as a blanket fort. I smile and close the door with my foot. "Baby I have food, can you let me in?" I ask, and a blanket door opens. I giggle and climb in as he grabs the food so I can get comfortable. 

"I have Josh's stream pulled up on my computer, we're gonna troll in the comments after a while but I wanna watch him play Minecraft while we eat first," he tells me, and I nod, eating my food while he eats his. 

A knock on the door startles us. "You guys plan on leaving this room?"

"No," we say simultaneously to Noah, making all three of us laugh. Once we finish eating, I crack my knuckles and grab the computer, bringing it closer to me. I write a simple hey Josh! in the chat, knowing it'll come up from Carson's account. 

"Hey Carson! What are you doing watching my stream?" Josh asks as he glances at chat, and I hand the computer over to Carson. Just chillin. Y'know there's something wrong with your mic he writes, and Josh furrows his brow. "Something's wrong with my mic? Carson what do you mean?" Everyone starts spamming yes in agreement, and we laugh. I take it. It's making you sound an awful lot like... "Like what? Dude you can't do that, I gotta know what I need to do to fix it," he sounds angry. I smirk at Carson. Like a baby rage gamer his expression turns from worry to anger as he deadpans the camera. "I hate you," he retorts, and I laugh. Carson takes the computer. Love you too, Josh-uwa he types, and I smile. I call Josh Josh-uwa, the last part a completely new word with different accentuation than Joshua. 

"We are playing the role of each other," he says, and I nod. 

"I see that," I chuckle. 

"Oh of course, you're with Y/n. Is she trolling too or did she just say that?" You'll never know who's said what MUAHAHAHA I reply, and he chuckles a bit. "Well that has to be Y/n. Carson doesn't write like that. How are you, Y/n?" I'm pretty good. Suuuper lazy. We woke up like half an hour ago. How about you? I say in all seriousness. "Ah. See chat? Y/n writes like that. She's a kind human being. Unlike her counterpart," he glares through the camera at Carson which just makes him wheeze. That made me wheeze, dude. It's too early for me to be wheezing he writes, and Josh shrugs. "Oops."

We continue talking to Josh through chat until he asks if we wanna join VC. We both shrug so we join and Josh's voice comes flooding through the computer speakers. 

"Y/n to answer your question, I'm pretty good. Minus the whole being trolled by my friends," is the first thing he says, and I giggle. 

"We don't regret it at all," I say, and he sighs in defeat. We all talk for a little while but then Carson takes the computer, telling me he has to DM Josh something. I shrug and nod. 

"Ohh okay, got you dude," he says, and I furrow my brow. 

"Alright, it was nice talking to you, Josh, we'll talk later," Carson tells Josh, and I say bye with reluctance. He leaves the call and looks at me. "I told him I want to cuddle you and I didn't want him third wheeling," he admits, and I blush. 

"Smart move," I laugh, and he wraps his arms around me, laying down. I run my hand through his hair a few times and take off his glasses. "What time did you go to sleep?" I question, and he buries his face into my chest. 

"Like, seven," he tells me, and I sigh. 

"You have to get more sleep than that," he nods in understanding. 

"How 'bout you, when did you fall asleep?" I bite my lip. 

"Like, six," I admit, and he laughs against me. "I was watching your stream," I defend myself, and he lifts his head to look at me. 

"A dedicated girlfriend. That's why I love you," he grins and I roll my eyes, kissing his forehead. "I'm going back to sleep and I'm not letting go so you can either sit in silence or join me," he states, and I laugh, throwing the covers over us. "I like your choice," he mutters, and I smile down at him, though he wouldn't see it. 

"I love you so much," I whisper into his hair, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over me as well. 

Ah okay this is shorter than I had hoped but I think it's cute, I hope T_T_B_T does too! Love you all!

~Abbey