✨The Rajjelorette || Minx x Female!Reader✨

Requested by @TheRealRoubleTrouble

AHHH I'm so happy I got this request. I know that Minx isn't a part of Lunch Club but come on she's amazing and beautiful and this happens to be a night where I want a girlfriend so it fueled the motivation to write this. Hope you like this! 

~Third POV~

Today is gonna be interesting, Minx settles into her chair and makes sure her webcam is secure before pulling out her phone. She messages Rajj letting him know that she is ready and he invites her to a call. She exhales and joins it. 

"Evening, Minx," he greets her, and she smiles. 

"Hello, Rajj," her Irish accent rings through, proud and strong, as people start joining the call too. She counts five guys and five girls, just as she'd requested, having come out recently as pansexual. She spots the notorious Schlatt, who is staring intently at his gun with Yuto and an "I love women" sign on his whiteboard in the background. A chuckle and a shake of the head is earned from it as she skims along at the faces. Everyone here is pretty cute, she takes note, and her eyes land on a girl in the bottom left corner of her screen who was sitting back in her seat with a bowl of popcorn, a smirk playing at her lips. 

"Hey girl, in the bottom corner, why are you eating popcorn before the show's even started?" Schlatt asks her, obviously without knowledge of her name, and she sits up to get closer to her mic. 

"Damn, Schlatt, I really took you to be the type to finish your snack during the previews too, to be honest. I guess not," she sits back and pops another handful into her mouth, and Schlatt is left sitting there with pursed lips and slightly widened eyes. Minx smiles. Well she's a fiery one. She even got Schlatt to shut up.

"Alright boys and girls, we are live and ready to start the show!" Rajj announces, and they all prepare themselves for the time it will take to possibly win Minx's heart. 

"I chose host," Schlatt states bluntly, and everyone starts giving him backlash for it. Or finding it amusing, as the girl who'd finished her popcorn by that point was stifling a laugh. 

"Schlatt, my goodness, you're so blunt, it's like you're trying to get yourself kicked off," the girl quips, and Minx looks at him. 

"Oh I am, girl," he retorts, and she rolls her eyes. 

"This girl has a name. Y/n. I'm going to have a fun time lasting much, much longer than you. Especially if you're only doing this to appease your fans," she sneers when he leans back in his chair and examines his gun again. 

"Alright, Minx, what's your first question?" She ponders for a moment. 

"What is the most important part of a relationship to you guys?" And just like that, people started answering. Of course, Schlatt has to make a snarky comment about how sex is the most important part. 

"What? Without sex there's no taking out anger or frustration out on each other. Then you're stuck horny, dissatisfied, and angry,, and if that's how your relationship dynamic is, I recommend leaving it ASAP," he defends himself, but Bob finds it rather unamusing. 

"Dude, you gotta think about less tangible things," he comments, but Schlatt scoffs, his lips curled.

"I think the type of connection you have with a person is the most important part," Y/n pitches in, and some agree. 

"What do you mean by that?" Minx inquires, and Y/n shrugs, pulling the sleeves of her hoodie over her hands, which the Irish gamer finds very cute.

"I just think that, if you can't connect to a person, then there isn't a relationship there in the first place. Sure trust and honesty are important, but if you can't find yourself able to open up or be apart of your partner's life, whether that be physically or emotionally, then you can't really even say that you're in a relationship to begin with. And if that's the case then honesty and trust can never be established and nothing will actually come to fruition."