Chapter 2: Friendship is Magic - Part 1

One month later. . .

It's been a month ever since (Y/N) first arrived in Equestria and his life couldn't be happier. He was able to get new jobs around Ponyville to earn some Bits for his new house which he now lives in near the Golden Oak Library. He was able to get to know more of his friends around the time he had to spend time with them. He learned that Pinkie Pie came from a rock farm and she loves to spread joy and make ponies smile all of the time, he learned that Applejack has an older brother and a younger sister and they all work hard together to make Sweet Apple Acres the best it can be, he learned that Rarity dreams of opening a lot of fashion boutiques all over Equestria, and he learned that both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy came from a cloud city in the sky called Cloudsdale and that Rainbow Dash dreams of becoming a Wonderbolt while Fluttershy stays at her cottage to look after her animal friends. It wasn't just those five (Y/N) became closer to as he was very helpful to all of the ponies in Ponyville. Whenever someone needed help, (Y/N) would always be there to help them out whenever they needed it. Due to this, (Y/N) became well known around Ponyville as the most helpful pony out there. Sometimes when (Y/N) wasn't working, he would practice some magic spells that he never learned before from spell books he looked at in the library. Today was the Summer Sun Celebration, an event where Princess Celestia chooses a town or city to let them see how she uses her magic to lower the moon and raise the Sun. Somepony was coming to supervise the festivities for the Summer Sun Celebration and (Y/N) volunteered to tour her for the event. Right now it was the early morning as (Y/N) was still in his house sleeping on his bed. However, as he was, the tip of his horn glowed a small white glow and he shifted a little while he was sleeping.

Inside of his dream, (Y/N) was standing out in a space-like void and he looked all around him in confusion.

(Y/N): Where am I?

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) Help.

(Y/N): Huh?

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) Please help them.

(Y/N): Is someone there? You can come on out, I won't hurt you.

Then a light blinded (Y/N) as he was then put into a different landscape that looked to be a castle of some sorts and around him he was in a room that was like a library with a book in the middle.

(Y/N): What is this place? Is this a dream?

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) Thousands of years ago, there were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land.

The books that in the middle of the room then opened on it's own, levitated, and approached (Y/N) surprising him. In the book two alicorn figures were shown and one looked like Princess Celestia while the other was unknown to (Y/N). As the voice spoke, the pages flipped to show exactly what it was saying.

Mysterious Voice: (Echo) To do this, the eldest used her alicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn while the younger brought out the moon to begin at night.