Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic - Part 2

Previously on MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestria. . .

(Y/N) had received a strange dream by an unknown force and it instructs him that he along with his friends need to save Equestria from the Mare in the Moon, Nightmare Moon. (Y/N) meets Twilight Sparkle and her dragon assistant Spike and gives them a tour in Ponyville while meeting the rest of his friends along the way. (Y/N) and Twilight both tell each other about how they believe Nightmare Moon will return and they both agree to help each other out. Then as the stars crash on the moon, Nightmare Moon reveals herself to all of Equestria and vows to bring eternal night to it. However, (Y/N) was willing to stand to Nightmare Moon and protect his friends and now he is about to battle Nightmare Moon one on one. Will (Y/N) and his friends stop Nightmare Moon once and for all before all of Equestria is doomed for good?

Now back to where we left off. . .

(Y/N) and Nightmare Moon are glaring at each other as everypony watches in shock of what's happening, especially the Mane 6.

Applejack: Is (Y/N) really going to fight Nightmare Moon?!

Twilight Sparkle: It would appear so! Is he insane?! I mean, I know he's an alicorn and all, but he shouldn't do this!

Fluttershy: Will he be okay?

Rainbow Dash: Come on Fluttershy! This is (Y/N) we're talking about here. GO (Y/N)! Whoop her flank!

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! Show that meanie that she doesn't with the alicorn of Ponyville.

Rarity: I've never seen him do anything so. . . brave and daring.

Nightmare Moon: You are an interesting individual if you think you can defy me.

(Y/N): Ponyville has been a wonderful place I lived in ever since last month! I won't let you conquer it!

Nightmare Moon: You alicorn foal! Do you really believe you can defeat me?

(Y/N): Maybe not. But I'll protect everyone even if it means I'm costing my life for it!

Nightmare Moon then blasts a laser beam at (Y/N) and he then used his own magic which covered his whole body in his aura color and he made a shield to protect himself from the beam. After the beam deflected off (Y/N)'s shield, he then shot his own beam at Nightmare Moon, but she dodged it. Nightmare Moon then creates several strikes of lightning bolts to hit (Y/N) and as he put up another shield to defend himself again, the lightning breaks his shield and (Y/N) was knocked back several feet.

Nightmare Moon: While I wish that I could still punish you for defying me, I have my own matters that I need to attend to. I'll make sure all of Equestria stays night for eternity for good. *laughs evilly*

(Y/N): Darn it! She got away!

The Mane 6 then ran up to (Y/N) as both Pinkie and Fluttershy hugged him tightly for a second before letting him go.

Rarity: Darling, that was scary! Are you okay?

(Y/N): Yeah I'm fine!

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N), that was dangerous! You could've died! Why did you decide to fight Nightmare Moon?

(Y/N): I couldn't just sit there and do nothing. Besides, I didn't want anypony around to get hurt at all.

Twilight Sparkle: I see. . . anyways follow me back to the library! I need to find out what the Elements of Harmony are.

(Y/N) nods as he follows Twilight back to the Golden Oak Library with the rest following.

Back at the Golden Oak Library, Twilight puts an unconscious Spike to bed not wanting him to get involved with Nightmare Moon. She then rushes back to the library as both her and (Y/N) were tossing books around for the information they were looking for.