Chapter 1- Homecoming

Y/N

"It is a nice day since my 7 years training." I said to my sensei.

"Yeah... I miss this place." Sley-sensei said.

"I'm very excited to meet her again." I said while we are walking to her mansion.

(...)

"Tsunade-sama..." I said calmly.

"Oh, Y/N!" she exclaimed, "It's been a long time."

"Mm!" I said back.

"So, what are you going to do today?" Tsunade-sama asked me.

"Well, I guess I'll just walk around the village." I answered her.

"I see! I just want to let you know that the Kazekage of the Sand Village are coming here tomorrow together with his siblings." Tsaunade-sama said.

"Oh dear gods," I said to my self, looking down. "He's coming."

"Earth to Y/N! What's wrong?" Tsunade-sama asked me in a sudden, confused. "You look like under a daze."

"Nothing..." I looked back again to Tsunade-sama, coming back from reality. "Just thinking."

She was still confused, "About what?"

"Nothing to worry," I hurried out.

(...)

Yaho Mi
BBQ SHOP

I read the sign, also smelling the scent of barbiques.

Brings back memories, I thought, walking in the shop when I notice something familiar...

"Tenten, let's go inside, I'm starving!" A familiar voice said.

Hey! That's Lee... I turned around, I was right. It was... them!

I was going near them when I thought I will just suprise them later.

They sat 2 chairs before me, far enough not to see me.

After 2 minutes, the other teams come one by one and they sit together at a table.

"It's been a while since we got together..." Ino said.

"Yeah! But there is still one missing..." Sakura said.

"Yeah! I miss her, I wonder what is she doing right now?" Hinata said.

"Maybe, training." Naruto said.

I laughed at them. I'll probably surprise them.

Hmmm, how do I surprise them... Aha! I smirked at my plan.

"She should be back now... It's been 7 years since she is gone." Tenten said.

Before anyone can speak after her, the waitress arrived and said, "What's your order, ma'am, sir?"

"Meal M, please." Tenten answered.

"I think Meal L would fit you since you are 13." the waitress suggested.

"Yeah, may-"

I grabbed my chair with me, sitting next to Sakura. "They meant Meal M, really."

"Okay, ma'am." she left and my groupmates were surprised, looking at me.

"Y/N, is that you? I didn't recognize you!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yes! It's me." I said with a smile.

"Yeah! We didn't recognize you earlier... You always tie all of your hair up and put a bandana on, and now you look more ladylike." Kiba said.

"Well! Sley sansei just forced me not to cover my hair like before, she said I'll look lesbian if I still do that." I explained.

"Sley-sensei has a point." Ino pointed out.

"You look beautiful in that." Shino said.

"Thanks, Shino." I smiled.

"Y/N, did you know that the Kazekage will come tomorrow?" Sakura asked me.

"Yeah, Tsunade-sama told me an hour ago." I told her.

"Don't freak out, Y/N!" I said to myself.

"Um...Y/N-san, are you okay?" Hinata asked me worriedly.

"Uh!! Hehe yes, I'm okay." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"The meal is here!!!" Choji said while rubbing his stomach.

Choji didn't change at all...

(...)

"Y/N, would you like to join us?" Tenten said

"Join what?" I asked her.

"We're going to walk around the village before going home." Tenten explained.

"I guess I'm heading home... My family is waiting for me, I'm sorry." I answer with a upset face.

"No, it's okay, see 'ya tomorrow. " they said as they went out of the shop.

"See you..." I left too.

I guess I'll see you again...
Gaara.