Chapter 7- The Unexpected Truth

Tenten

"I am really worried about Y/N, since she told us the truth," I said to Hinata.

"Me too, Tenten-san." Hinata replied.

"I wonder if she slept well last night." I said.

"I have an idea, what if we visit her?" I asked.

Hinata nodded, in a sign of agreement.

(...)

Knock. Knock.

"Y/N." I said.

Someone opened the door.

"Hey! Tenten, Hinata, what are you doing here?" Y/N asked.

"We are just here to hang out with you." We answered.

"But, don't you have a schedule for this day?" She asked.

"Well, it's my day off." Hinata replied.

"I have a training with Neji later at 1:00, so I guess I have a time to spend with you two." I explained.

"If that's the case, come in." She said cheerfully.

"I think she forgot what happen yesterday at the gate." I whispered to Hinata.

"Yeah look like she already get over with that." She whisper back.

"Oh! Hinata, Tenten, glad to see you here, it's been a long time since you came here!" Her brother exclaimed.

"Yeah, I thought so, Astin." Hinata replied.

"Well, sit here, Hinata, Tenten," she said with a smile. "So what are we going to do?"

"Maybe, talk about our childhood." Hinata suggested.

"Sure, why not." Y/N replied.

"Do you remember when Naruto and Sasuke accidentally kissed?" I asked them.

"Yeah! I couldn't stop thinking about it before I slept when I was at the journey with Sley-sensei." She bursted out laughing.

"Haha yeah, actually I was shocked by that time, haha." Hinata added.

"And when the Chunin Exams started, Kiba and Naruto are the ones left in the battle field-"

"I remember he farted at Kiba's nose." Y/N laughed so hard.

I wish Y/N is like that everyday, since the sleepover I never see those smiles on her, why is destiny like this to her? She didn't do anything, why?

"I remember when Naruto is about to take the Chunin exams, he already going to make it, but he didn't know that sage mode is prohibited." Y/N said.

"But even though he didn't make it, but look at him now, he is the hero of this village when Pain attacked." Hinata defended.

I nodded.

"Yeah..." Y/N said.

(...)

Time is fast, I didn't notice it's already 11:00 since we are chatting.

"I forgot it's already 11:00, I need to go now." I said.

"Sure, Tenten." Y/N said with a smile.

"I am coming with Tenten, if that's okay with you, Y/N. But don't worry, I am coming back." Hinata explained.

"Sure!" Y/N said.