Chapter 19- The Pain She Felt

Gaara

Why she didn't notice all the lies that Charles and Therese are planning...? All I want is to be with her side right now, care for her and especially love her the same as I feel but I know dosen't love me back because of that asshole.

"I'm home..." I yelled as I shut the door so hard.

"Gaara, are you mad or something?" Temari asked me.

"Yes! I am very, very mad!" I yelled.

"To whom?" Kankuro asked.

"To Therese and Charles!"

They were shocked.

"What about them?" They asked in chorus.

"Look, Therese and me are spilt since I heard that the Charles and Therese are cheating on Y/N and me." I explained.

"What!?!" they yelled.

"Now, I see the pain that Y/N feels when I denied the love she felt..." I said as tears falling, "I now realized she is still the one whom I love, she is the one who makes me happy, not Therese... If I could just turn back time, I would tell her everything and I would say I love her back..."

"Gaara, remember I told you? If you will not choose wisely you'll be regretting at the end..." Temari conforted me.

"Yeah, I remember that," I sighed as I put my hands in my head. "How could this happen?"

"Are we going to kick Therese here?" Kankuro asked.

"Yes but give her another room, I don't like to see her ever again..." I replied

"As you wish!" Kankuro said.

I am not giving up on you, Y/N... Sorry for being careless, sorry for everything and I love you, Y/N since we were little kids.
————————————————
This chapter and the next will be my last update...but I will update on saturdays and sundays...

My christmas vacation is finally over..

Hope you enjoyed the story...

—ainzdorado