Chapter 29- The Playground

Y/N

"Good morning..." I said in sleepy tone.

"Morning, our Queen." mom smiled.

"Wait... What? Queen?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah." mom replied.

Dad gave mom a glare.

"Hey, what going on and why everything is being weird?" I asked them, "First, when I pass by my friends they look at strangely like I am a new person and second, I haven't seen Gaara in these past few days."

"You know, young lady? Everything is fine... you just have to believe." dad said.

"I am just curious of what's happening..."

"Don't worry Y/N, you will know eveything at the right time." mom said.

"Right time? Why is there something wrong?" I asked them.

"Nothing, young lady... you know let's go and eat you are getting late. Tsunade-sama is calling you." dad said.

"Okay." I said

What's going on here, I don't get it! Ugh, I need to catch up... damn it!

(...)

"I am going to have a lunch here mom!" I yelled.

"Okay, fine! Take care, bride!" mom yelled back.

"Bride?" I asked her.

"No, I said 'Okay, fine'... Take care, bye." mom answered.

"Oh... kay...?" I murmured as I shut the door silently.

Everything is strange... First, in the morning mom called me a Queen, and now Bride? Ugh... please someone tell me what's going on.

"Where is the others?" I asked no one in particular.

This is maybe a Genjutsu.... but I can't sense any chakra.

Someone poked me.

"Hey, Y/N!" Tenten exclaimed.

"Hey there, Tenten! Where's Neji? I thought you two are dating...?" I asked her.

"Well, he is out for a mission."

"Alright, but do you know wher-" I was cut off by her.

"I need to go now Y/N. By the way, Tsunade-sama needs to talk to you." she said as she ran off and left me alone.

"Weird!" I exclaimed.

I walked to the Hokage's office but when I am getting closer to the office things are getting more weird.

Where is everyone? It is strange that I didn't see any person around since Tenten left me alone. I thought.

Someone yelled my name.

"Y/N!!!"

I turned around to see who it was.

"Hi there, Hinata and Ino." I smiled at them.

"Welcome back, Y/N." Ino said.

"Hey, I am back 4 days ago!"

"We haven't see you around 4 days ago." Hinata said.

"Really? But I have a question..."

"What is it?" They asked in chorus.

"Where are the others?" I asked them.

"Well, the others are in you know..." Ino said.

"I know what?" I asked them.

"You know, something related to... emergency."

"Yeah!" Hinata seconded.

"Was there an attack when I was gone?" I asked them.

"Nothing much." Hinata replied.

"Oi, Y/N!" somebody ran to me from behind.

"Sakura!"

"Tsunade-sama needs to talk to you right now and she is kind of throwing things right now." Sakura said alomost out of breath.

"Okay I need to go now guys I have fun." I said as I ran and left them.

Oh dear... Tsunade-sama is really mad at me.

(...)

"Tsunade-sama..."

I knock on the door hardly.

"Come in!" she yelled.

I opened the door.

"You are late!" Tsunade-sama gave me a death glare.

"Sorry, Tsunade-sama. I just encountered weird things along the way." I said.

"An excuse is accepted, but a ninja always arrives on time." she said.

"Sorry, Tsunade-sama. This would be the last time I am going to be late." I said.

"Okay, the reason why I called you over is because I need you to go here." she said as she gave me a map.

"But this is just on the playground, what am I going to do there?" I asked her.

"Simple, you just have to escort a very important kid here in Konoha." Tsunade-sama replied.

"Who is he?" I asked her.

"That's part of the mission." she replied.

"Okay, Tsunade-sama."

"Alright, you are dismissed."

"Hai!"

I left the room in silence and I immediately ran to the playground to see who is the special kid here in Konoha. Honestly, I never heard about him or the playground.

"Y/N!" Temari yelled my name.

"Hi, Temari." I greeted her.

"Why are you in a hurry?" she asked me.

"I have a mission on this important kid here in Konoha." I replied.

"Really? Oh, that boy! Don't worry, he is kind."

"He? A boy?" I asked her.

"Yeah, well good luck." she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Okay." I said as I left her.

"Take care, sister." she said.

"Oh...kay." I murmured.

Sister? Did she call me sister? Am I going to be her sister?!?! Oh god, this is not happening and this is never going to happen... Wake up, Y/N! You will marry Gaara? That's impossible!

(...)

"Hey, is there someone here?" I asked hoping someone would answer. There isn't anybody around.

"What is this?" I said in shock...