Chapter 14- Heartbreaking News

Y/N

"Y/N!" some Jounin ninja said.

"Thank you for the information but how did you get my name?" I asked him.

"I got it from Charles your boyfriend and I believe that he is also called by the Hokage!" he explained, "I need to go now, see 'ya!"

"Bye!" I waved my hand.

I run as fast I could so I would not be late. I knocked on her door.

"Come in." I heard Tsunade-sama said.

I open the door and see everyone is here and him sitting.

"Am I late?" I asked.

"No, right on time." Tsunade sama said.

"May I ask something?" I asked her.

"Sure!" she replied.

"Why is everyone here?" I asked.

"The reason why I all called is, I want you Y/N, Charles and Tenten, to gaurd the Kazekage on the day of the Chunin Exams," she explained. "I am counting on you three."

Tsunade-sama why do I have to guard him, why...? If you only knew how Gaara and I are having some problems with each other.

"Is that clear?" Tsunade-sama snapped me back to reality.

"Hai!" we said in chorus.

"And before I-"Tsunade-sama was cut off by Therese

"Hey Lady Tsunade! I cannot let that these three people will guard my boyfriend. I think I should be there for him also!" she yelled.

"This is not about loving Therese!" Gaara yelled at her, "This is about the Chunin Exams, so don't mess around!"

"Well, sorry!" she looked down.

"As I was saying, those who remain will guard the front gate of the stadium together with the other ANBU members," Tsunade-sama said. "Is that clear?"

"Hai!" we said in chorus.

"Alright, you're all dissmised!" she replied.

We left Tsunade-sama's room.

"Y/N, wait!" someone yelled.

"Hey, Charles." I said.

"Well, I am just wondering if we can train your little sister and brother tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure, and I think this is the right time for you and my family about our relationship." I smiled.

"Let's go!" he said as he hold my hand secretly.

I saw Gaara in the corner of my eyes and he seems to be jealous, but why he is jealous, he already have Therese...? Probably just me.

(...)

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"Y/N-neesan can you tra-" my two little siblings was cut off as they saw Charles.

"Who is he?" my little brother asked.

"I am your Y/N-neesan's boyfriend." Charles said calmly as he touched the head of my little brother.

"Boyfriend!?"they yelled.

"But I thought you lo-" I covered my little sister's mouth

"Dale and Aionie, he is the one I always telling you. He is the one I love!" I gave them a monsterous look, "Alright, we are going to train you tomorrow."

"Yay!!!" they laughed.

(...)

Y/N

"I'll attack, try to use your renaikagan." I said.

Renaikagan is our bloodline cursed eye.

"Whatm me? Y/N-neesan, and you Aionie?" Dale said confidently.

"Don't be so over confident, Dale-niisan." Aione said.

"I'll attack now." I said as I attack him.

Dale made handsigns.

(...)

"The final attack, Darkaigane!" he yelled.

He's getting better...

"What, a wood!?" he yelled.

"Haha! You didn't notice that was a substitution justsu." I laughed.

"Get ready, Y/N-neesan! I'll punch you!" he yelled as he ran.

I touched his neck and threw him.

"That's enough for today, your moves are getting better," I said. "Now Aione you're on the line."

"Hai!" She said.

"Wait! Charles will train you!"

"Alright, kiddo! Let see what you got!" Charles said.

They both went on fighting posistion.

"Prepare yourself!" Aionie said.

"Okay!" Charles replied.

"Here I come!" Aionie said as she attacked.

(...)

"Renaikagan!" she yelled.

"Think you're going to beat me?" Charles yelled back as he ran and punched Aionie.

"Yeah!" Aionie said as she pointed a kunai behind Charles.

"Nice move kiddo!" Charles replied, "You didn't tell me you have nice siblings."

"Yeah!" I replied, "go home now, you need rest for tommorow!"

"Hai!" they said.

They run and left.

"Let's go home too, it's going to be a big day tommorow!" Charles said as he slided his arms around me.

I looked to his bright face...I wish it was him doing this to me... I wish Gaara was you... Charles.