Chapter 28- Solemn, Heartfelt Sadness

Y/N

I am packing my things... and when I finish, I can finally now go home!

"Y/N!" mom yelled.

"What is it, mom?" I asked my mom.

Mom walked near me slowly.

"Nothing, I am just want to spare a time with my most beautiful daughter." mom said as she combed my hair.

"Mom, what are you talking about? I am just here, mom. I will never leave." I said.

"Look at me, Y/N." mom said as she lift my chin up. "Y/N, maybe this is the last time we will be together..."

"Why mom?" I asked her.

"Just see, Y/N..." mom answered.

"You know, mom? You are not funny." I said as I turned away.

"I mean it, Y/N." mom said.

"Mom... No one will leave, okay? So don't say those things again," I said. "You know, let's go. I wanna see Dale, Aione, Gio, Erin, Zoey, Astin and others..."

We left the room and locked it.

(...)

"Y/N-neesan!" Gio, Aione, and Dale exclaimed as they hugged me.

"Hey, kiddos... How are you guys?" I smiled at them, hugging them back.

"We're fine, Y/N-neesan... We are very happy to see you again." Aione smiled back and we stopped hugging each other.

"Alright then, let's play"

"Yay!!!" they yelled in excitement.

I smiled at them.

"Y/N, don't get too tired. It's not good for you." mom commanded as she poke me.

"Don't worry mom, I will. By the way, where's Gaara? I haven't seen him around." I asked her.

"Maybe he is busy or he is preparing himself to meet you." mom replied.

"Why do he have to prepare? You know mom that he is perfect for me and I like the way he is." I wondered.

"Y/N, you've grown alot... You, know you are starting to fall in love." mom giggled.

"Mom! Don't say that." I pouted.

"What? Y/N, I know you because you are my daughter and I know if you are in love or not." mom explained.

"Give me an example on how you can predict that I am already in love?" I asked her.

"You want examples? Well in my observations, you usually blink your eyes 4 times straight when you are with him, you even blush sometimes! Especially when he holds your hand..." mom replied.

"Really? I do that everytime?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Y/N-neechan is in love... See? I told you that Y/N-neechan and Gaara-sama are destined to love each other." Aione giggled.

"I know that already before you said it." Dale boasted.

"Whatever!" Aione rolled her eyes.

"Enough with that, you guys are not some stupid babies who fight." Gio complained.

"Okay, fine." Aione murmured.

"I am not leaving you in-case I fall in love with someone or with Gaara." I said. "Let's go, we have things to catch up."

"She likes him, I can tell." Gio whispers to the two siblings.

"How come?" Aionie whispers back.

"Duh, he's the brother of the 'Cupid'!" Dale rolls his eyes.

Aionie crosses her arms when she sees Gio nod in approval.

"Let's go?" I smiled at the kids and mom giggles.

We left the room and play as I said earlier. I miss Gaara but I don't know why... Wait, maybe mom was right... that I like him... or 'love'...