Chapter 26- Just You Wait

Gaara

I am waiting outside of the oparating room... I really hope Y/N is alright.

"Are you okay Gaara?" Naruto asked me.

"Yeah, I am just worried about Y/N... I don't want to lose her again." I looked down and put my hands on my head.

"Don't worry, Gaara she'll be fine." Naruto comforted me.

"I hope so."

"Gaara when a person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is, so she will be fine and you'll be with her as long as you want." Naruto smiled.

"Thanks Naruto." I smiled back.

Before he can reply the doctor came out of the operating room.

"Where is Mrs. and Mr. Aoshi?" the doctor asked.

"We're here, how is she?" Mrs. Aoshi asked the doctor worriedly.

"Mrs. Aoshi, your daughter is fine, the wound is not to deep but the problem is her eyes." the doctor explained.

"What happened to my daughter?!" Mr Aoshi yelled.

"Dad, calm down." Astin comforted Mr Aoshi.

"Her eyes was badly damaged when the justsu is covered by her eyes, she needs to be here maybe a month to observe her condition." the doctor explained.

"Will she be alright?" Zoey asked.

"We don't know yet, sorry," the doctor replied. "But we all know that her eyes is a bit blurry and she has an eye patch on her right eye. But that's all."

"Can we visit her now?" Mrs. Aoshi asked.

"You may but the family first, excuse me I have to go check on another patient..." the doctor answered and left.

Erin, Zoey, Astin and Y/N parents entered the room. I sat down.

"See? I told you. Gaara. She'll be fine." Naruto smiled.

"I know, but I am still worried about her." I said.

"Don't worry, Gaara. If there is good news, I'm going to tell you." Sakura smiled.

"Gaara, trust me. Sakura is the best." Sasuke said as he put his arm around her.

"Yeah, she is." Hinata seconded.

I smiled at them.

(...)

"Your turn now, guys." Astin murmured.

I smilled at him as I walked over the door waiting for them to come out.

"Take care of her, Kazekage," Mr. Aoshi said as he put his hands on my shoulder. "I trust you."

"Yes, sir." I murmured.

He smiled and let me in.

"Gaara? Is it you?" Y/N asked. I saw an eyepatch on her right eye as the doctor said.

"Yeah, it's me. How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I am fine, Gaara. I want to see clearly now! But I know that I can't." she replied.

"You'll see me soon, and when that happens, I have a surprise for you." I said and sat beside her.

"Can't wait for that to happen." she smiled.

"So, Y/N, what do you want to eat?" Sakura asked.

"Anything hot, I guess...?" she giggled.

"I suggest a ramen from Ichiraku." Naruto drooled.

"Naruto!!!" Sakura punched him.

"Sakura, please don't be so harsh on my boyfriend." Hinata complained.

"I'm sorry, Hinata... but your boyfriend is so annoying." Sakura replied.

"Hey! I am just suggesting." Naruto said.

"Hahahaha... You know guys, even if I can't see, you guys makes me laugh so hard." Y/N laughed.

"Just take it slow, Y/N." I laughed.

"Sakura... I'd love eat ramen." Y/N smiled.

"Okay. Sorry, Naruto." Sakura apologised.

"It's okay, Sakura." Naruto smiled back.

"Okay, right away, Y/N. Get better soon, we are going to buy you ramen." Sakura said and left with Sasuke.

"Yummy!!!" Naruto said as he patted his belly.

"I'll help you to eat, Y/N." I smiled.

"You're so sweet, Gaara." she smiled back.

"Hmm... We smell something sweet." Naruto teased us.

I saw a Y/N blushed a little bit.

"Naruto!" I glared.

"Sorry... Well, we're going, we'll be back later," Naruto said. "See you, lovebirds."

They left us together. Just us...

"Don't mind him." I said.

"It's okay, Gaara. But I didn't know that you're so sweet." she smiled.

I laughed at her.

"What's so funny?" she asked me.

"Nothing, I am just happy to see you smile again." I answered.

"Hmm, you know if I could only see you maybe I can pinch you so hard."

"Well, sorry you can't." I tease her.

"Wait and see, Gaara."

We laughed so hard about the old times until the others came and I helped her eat her ramen. I think she is the most beautiful person I know and I am willing to love her back... Just you wait, Y/N... You'll be mine...