15

"I love you too!" Sherlock yelled.

He turned home and started to climb the stairs to his room.

"Someone's got a boyfriend," Mycroft said.

"Mycroft don't be childish. I know you have a boyfriend, but I'm never pestering you about it," Sherlock said.

"That's different," Mycroft replied, "I'm technically an adult."

"And I'm technically a teenager. What's your point?" Sherlock said.

Mycroft stared at his brother with annoyance, "The situation with me and Greg is different and also completely unrelated."

"Greg and I," Sherlock corrected, "Not me and Greg. Bad grammar, Mycroft."

"Whatever," Mycroft said, "You and John, that's what we're talking about."

"Mycroft let me just get to my room and do homework, I don't have time to talk about my love life," Sherlock said trying to climb further.

Mycroft blocked the way, "You finished your homework yesterday. Also, it's Friday. The only homework you have is to finish your essay on environmentalism, which you've already done."

Sherlock tried again to get to his room.

Sherlock failed again to get to his room.

"Fine, but I get to ask you about your love life," Sherlock said, "Not that I care about it, obviously. But there might be some dirt on you about it."

Mycroft let Sherlock pass but continued to follow his little brother around with questions, "How long have you been dating."

"We haven't gone on a date yet, so technically we aren't dating. Yet," Sherlock replied, "How long have you and Greg?"

"Two months," Mycroft answered, "When was your first kiss?"

"This morning in the bathroom," Sherlock replied.

Mycroft made a face.

"Not in the way your thinking about, Mycroft," Sherlock rolled his eyes, "That's just gross. I get to ask you a question now. When did you and Greg first kiss?"

"A week ago," Mycroft said.

"Where?"

Mycroft hesitated, "At his place. My question now. When are you going on a date?"

"Tomorrow," Sherlock replied, "When's your next date?"

"Two days from now," Mycroft said, "That's all the questions I have for you."

"That's all the questions I have for you," Sherlock said shooing his brother away.