a few final notes

Boy, this book has been...a journey. It's probably gonna go under heavy editing just cuz I'll suddenly have an impulse need for this book to be absolute perfection in a few months.

Uhhh....imma be honest, this was my first ever fic to fully finish. Most of my stories are one shots, so this was quite fun.

I usually write one shots just because of commitment issues or smth, so this was a challenge, and ngl but I almost gave up...but I didn't!

I changed the title to make it more accurate to the story and not just lazy (also I wanted a cover with a title on it).

The book will have a cover as well! Yeah! I'm excited for that. My editing skills are pretty bad (don't believe me? Look at the cover of my one other chapter book style fic, "Insane"), but Imma try. It's... yeah.

Just wanted to say that this is officially done with unless I decide to make edits, and thank you all for keeping this book going with your amazing comments (and also thanks to my poor internet connection, it drove me to having a second draft of chapter ten, which was supposed to be the last).

But really, your comments and reads and votes and all that stuff, it kept me and this book going, and you really are all amazing! If you have any books that your writing, I'd love to read it to pay some love back to ya!

You all are lovely, this book was really fun to write, and I love you all!

And I'm sad to say, for the very last time, byeeeeeee :D