Ready To Run

"Wow, we really needed that trip." Louis yawned as he stretched his limbs, the plan had finally landed and the boys were back in London.

"God, I already miss Niall. I miss his,his irishness. He rubs off on you, you know." Liam spoke as they slowly began filing out of the plane.

"Liam, we were in a band together for almost five years. We saw each other literally everyday. I think you can stay without Niall for a day." Louis rolled his eyes as waited for the line to move.

"Yeah, but guys don't you realize this is the first time we've been all together for more than a day since the hiatus." Liam shot back, and they all remained quiet after that. He was right, they hadn't been together in such a long time. And now the time was slowly coming closer and closer for the boys to say goodbye and they weren't sure if they were ready for that yet.

"Could this line move any more faster!" Louis screamed and all heads in the plane turned to face them.

"Sorry." Zayn quickly mumbled hating the attention on him. He let out a sigh of relief when they reached the door and he pulled out his phone. With the plane on the ground he finally had access to data and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets when he saw the amount of missed calls, messages and emails he had. All from Michelle fucking Wilms. He thought he had gotten rid of her for good but apparently he was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, Zayn brought a finger to his lips telling Harry to be quiet as he brought his phone to his ears and played one of the many voice mails. Harry shuffled closer to hear as well.

"Zayn!" Michelle voice screeched through the phone, they both jumped back in fright wincing at the loudness of her pitch.

"Is that your manager?" Harry asked rubbing his ear to clear his ear canals.

"Was. Now be quite let's hear the rest."

"what's going on?" Louis asked approaching the two of them with Liam, Harry shushed him and pointed to Zayn's phone.

"Zayn, listen here you little twat. You think you can just leave, just abandon me like you did everyone else? Well listen here honey, I'm not as weak as everyone else and I won't let you do this to me. Don't forget who made you who you are today. You're mine! You hear me? You belong to me!" Harry grabbed the phone and turned it off, unable to hear anymore of it.

"She's crazy, out of her mind, batshit crazy." Louis exclaimed.

"How the fuck did you get stuck with her?" Liam continued, unable to understand how someone as free-spirited as Zayn could end up with her as a manager.

"Look, Zayn we need to fix this. But let's just get out of here first." Harry suggested and they all nodded in agreement. They chatted amongst themselves and went to grab their luggage,prepared to leave. They joked and laughed amongst themselves, completely unaware of the crazed lady approaching them at an inhumane speed.

"Zayn!" Michelle screeched causing all of them to stop dead in their tracks, they turned to face her, all with different expressions on their face. Louis was trying his hardest not to laugh and who could blame him, Michelle looked like a heroine addict itching for her next fix. Liam was concerned, concerned for the fact that they were in public and the last thing they needed was more bad press. Harry was angry, angry that Michelle woud have the audacity to harrass Zayn like this and he was worried, worried that all of this would cause a massive relapse in all the progress they had made so far as a group. Then there was Zayn, Zayn was scared. Not scared of Michelle, he was scared of losing everything. Scared he'd have to go back to the way things before. He was happy,the happiest had been in a long time. He had Gigi and he had his brothers back. All he wanted now was to make music he loved and he couldn't do that with Michelle on his back.