Harry

With trembling hands I looked at the adress on the paper I was holding before allowing my eyes to move towards the house infront me. I was definitely at the right place. Nervously, I stepped out of the car and made my way to the front door. I rang the doorbell taking a step back as I prepared myself to see her again. However, there was nothing in this world that could prepare me to see her beautiful face again, her dimpled smile, her hazzle brown eyes; there was nothing that could have prepared me to see her again. So, naturally, when she opened the door with a small smile on her face I was taken aback and at a loss of words.She was even more beautiful than I remembered and it felt like I was seeing her for the first time all over again, I didn't know how to act or react.

"Iris." I managed to let out in a small whisper and she looked at me with a stunned expression.

"Harry?" She questioned in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

"Wow, most girls are happy to see me." The words came out of my mouth before I could process them and I wanted to slap myself for being so stupid. Of all things to say, that's what I go with? Never, since One Direction, had a girl made me feel so nervous and scared. It's been a while since I've had to go out of my way to impress a girl and clearly I was losing my touch. My words obviously did not impress and a brief look of disappointment played on her face. I was trying not to look like an arrogant popstar and yet here I was, looking like an arrogant popstar. My God, I was a fucking idiot. "How are you?" I asked,hoping to make up for my stupidity.

"Good." She answered simply. "Would you like to come in?" I nodded my head quickly causing her to chuckle, I smiled triumphantly, I had made her laugh. I walked into her house and was immediately greeted with an aura of warmth and loving. I knew she lived alone because I remember she told me during the many times I visited her in the hospital. However, being here in her house, I wondered what she did for a living to be able to afford a place like this. It was a beautiful house not very big but spacious enough and it was located in London, houses in London were never cheap. Needless to say, I was impressed.

"Your house is amazing." I said, looking around in awe. Though I couldn't really tell because of her darker skin colour, I could sense she was blushing as she looked down at her feet sheepishly.

"Thank you. Do you want to something to drink or eat?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, I would like to just here with you and talk.I've missed you." I admitted. I sat down on her couch and she sat down next to me.

"I'm not going to lie, I missed your frequent visits." I smiled at her words, overjoyed knowing that she appreciated my company.

"How's the wound?"

"It's still healing, the Doctor says it will leave a nasty scar but at least I'll have a constant reminder of the time I saved the Harry Styles." I admired her optimisim, most girls would be worried about something like that but she was prepared to wear it with pride. Iris was brave, dauntless even. She depicted these characterisitcs from the very first day we met.

"Give me your fucking phone. Mate, I won't ask again." The men surrounding me chuckled at the statement of the man who I presumed was their ring leader. All of these thieves had hoodies on that covered their faces, only giving me but a glimpse of what they look like. From what I gathered from the Nike tracksuit and shoes they were sporting, they were but teenagers and their slang told me that they were typical London roadmen.

"I can't." I responded, "I just can't, I'm sorry." I had given them all the money I had on me, my watch and my airpods. However, I could not give them my phone. The information I had on it was just to valuable and if placed in the wrong hands, they could be used to extort money from a number of celebrities. The men were growing impatient and I debated just throwing my phone into a nearby lake, that way nobody would have it. I glanced wearily at the knife in one of their hands, if I threw my phone away, they would definitely kill me. From the corner of my eye, I saw a silhouette approaching us. As the shadow came closer, I noticed it was a young woman, jogging. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what was going on, stumbling backwards in fear. Her eyes darted from me to my assailants and I gathered that she was deciding on what to do. I wanted to hint at her to leave, to escape unscathed but I couldn't do that without bringing attention towards her. Suddenly she ran towards us, panting as she reached us.