Louis

"Ok, Freddie say bye to mummy now." Brianna crouched down to Freddie's eye-level, her arms open anticipating a hug. Freddie merely waved at his mother before running into another room while making dinosaur noises. Brianna stood up, a hurt expression covering her face for a brief second. "Louis, remember to give him his vitamins and don't give-"

"Brianna, I know how to take care of our son." I spoke coldly, rolling my eyes in the process.

"Will Eleanor be staying with you? It's just I don't want Freddie getting confused."

"Brianna, Freddie knows your his mum. Your insecurity is getting to you. Besides Eleanor is in La for a gig, I guess you have more chance of seeing her than I do.Now, go catch your flight, I'll bring Freddie with me to LA in a month."

"Maybe a month is too long, perhaps we should think this through." Again, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, honey, didn't you leave him for three months with your mother when you went on tour with some local band?" I quipped and she remained quiet. I pursed my lips, giving her a forced smile before waving her goodbye and slammed the door shut. Yeah, we didn't part ways amicably. She thought by being the mother of my son, she could manipulate me. I'm Louis fucking Tomlinson, I won't be manipulated. I'll always have respect for her as Freddie's mother but it doesn't go further than that.

"Freddie?" I called, walking in to the living room. I spotted him laying on his back on the carpet, his arm stretched out infront of him playing with his toy dinosaur. My heart soared at the sight and I was overjoyed at the fact that he was here with me. "Freddie." I spoke softly pulling him from the ground and placed him on my lap. "What you did to mummy wasn't very nice. When we call her later, you will apologize to her. Understood?" I gave him a stern look and he lowered his head under my gaze, he gave me a meek little nod before looking up at me through one eye to see if I was still angry.

"Dada,sorry." He whispered, even if I was angry, it was impossible for me to remain so. A playful grin played on my lips and I began tickling him. He laughed and squealed throwing his head back in joy. We sat there, for at least thirty minutes, enjoying the sun and each other and then came the hour that every parent hates; bedtime. It was already nine pm here and he had had dinner at the airport. Brianna had given him one last bath before leaving so he was all set for bed.Surprisingly, Freddie was more than eager than I thought to go to bed, I guessed the flight had taken its toll on him and he needed sleep. I brought him to his room where I tucked him in and closed the blinds.

"Dada." Freddie's small voice called from his bed. "Those uncles?" I followed his finger that was pointing to a photograph that was placed on his bedstand.

"Yes, those are your uncles.I'm surprised you remember me telling you about them." I answered, sitting next to him on the bed and grabbing the picture.

"Will I see Uncles?" He looked at me expectantly and I was at a loss of words. Will he get to see the boys? More importantly do the boys deserve to see him?

"Do Uncles also have kids like me?" I rolled my eyes at his american mannerism before focusing on his question. Liam did have a child his age and if Freddie was going to be here for so long, it was only fair that I introduced him to someone he could play with me.

"First of all, Freddie, it's children not kids. Never kids, understood." He nodded and I smiled in satisfaction before continuining. "Yes, Uncle Liam has son the same age as you, his name is Bear." His eyes widened in admiration when I mentioned Bear.

"Is he a real bear?" He questioned in awe and I let out a small laugh, the innocence of a child would never fail to amaze me.

"No, his name is Bear. That's just his name."