1

This is the sequel to [Shards of Ice] Nozel Silva x Reader. Please go read it before you read this.

For story purposes, the ages are different.

Also, (y/n)'s last name will now be Grinberryal.

Things will be different in this world.

Reader POV

"Make sure you bring your brothers to school," Mom said as I picked up my bag.

"Wait for me too," Yuno said. "I'd rather get a ride in the limo than walk."

Our grandfather was the director of the school we went to: Spade Academy.

Yuno was the same age as our other cousin, Asta Zogratis.

Asta went to Clover Academy with some family friends: the Silvas.

Though I got along with them, not Nozel.

He and I disagreed on basically everything.

I dropped Yuno and my triplet brothers off at the middle school of Spade Academy. I went to the bigger building for the high school students.

"Hey hey!" My best friend, Kuroo Amane, attacked me with a hug. "There she is!"

I hugged my idiot best friend. "Boke! Don't just attack me with a hug!"

"Darling, he does it everyday," my dark-haired cousin named Rina joked.

"Fair point," I sighed.

I was a first year in high school, yet I had already made up a rep.

I was regarded as the "Ice Queen" of Spade Academy. However, I was at least nice enough to be nice to people if their names weren't Nozel Silva.

Nozel and I were never friends. Sure, I was friends with his siblings, but him?

He was rude to me.

However, I would dream of him and my friends in this distant world called the "Clover Kingdom" and we had magic.

Crazy, right?

...

"What do you mean I'll have to stay over at their house?!" I cringed.

My grandfather sighed. "Yuno's parents can't have all four of yous in their house."

I frowned. "Then can't I stay at Asta's-"

"(y/n)." My mother spoke sternly. "It's time you befriended Nozel. He's a nice boy."

Nice?! And Nozel? Hell no.

I sighed, knowing it's better to save 'I'm not doing it' points for something bigger.

"Fine."

And so, on Friday, I was dropped off at the Silva Home.

"It's lovely to see you again," Acier Silva smiled at me.

"(y/n)!!" Noelle ran over to me and hugged me tightly. At just 11, she already looked so much like her mother.

"Be careful," Acier warned the youngest Silva.

"It's fine."

"Your room is going to be next to mine!" Noelle said excitedly.

I heard a thump and turned around.

Nozel was at the top of the huge staircase of the mansion. "Don't tell me. You were actually serious about her staying here for half a year?!"

Solid glared at his brother. "Don't be so rude, Nozel."

"(y/n)!!!" Nebra smiled as she ran down the stairs.

I glared at the eldest Silva but hugged the other two.

Acier was still frail. After she gave birth to Noelle 11 years ago, she had almost died. But thankfully, she didn't.

"Nozel, show her to her room," Acier ordered Nozel.

He gritted his teeth. "Fine. Come on, Plebian."

I rolled my eyes at the stupidity handsome male. He was a third year at Clover Academy.

Even though I would be at House Silva for six months, I would continue to go to Spade Academy.

"You're supposed to stay in this room or some shit," Nozel said as he opened the door. "If you need anything from me, hesitate to ask. All our rooms are on this floor, except my parent's room. Noelle's room is next to yours, Solid's is across, and mine is at the end of the hallway."

I sighed. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me," he said. "I don't want you here and you don't want to be here. Let's make an agreement."

He held out his hand to me as I watched the butler bring in some clothes.

"If you don't bother me, I won't bother you."

"Deal. I'd rather talk to someone sweet like Leon instead of you."

I knew of his intense rivalry with his cousin, Fuegeleon Vermillion.

"What-fucking-ever."

I didn't like Nozel one bit. "Rude."

"Shut the hell up-"

I then saw something on his wrist that I recognized. It was a sort of charm bracelet with a logo. I grabbed his wrist and looked at it closely.

It was the symbol of the Silver Eagles. The squad from my dream.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He slapped my hand and rubbed his wrist. "Don't just grab my wrists, you lewd girl."

I frowned. "That charm. Silver Eagles."

"Huh?"

"..." I stared into his eyes with suspicion.

He averted his gaze and walked out. "Alright, you're too weird. Ice Queen."

"Shut it, Braid-Face!"

Indeed, we disliked each other.

At dinner, I sat next to Noelle and Nebra with Solid and Nozel across from us. Acier sat at the head of the table.

I knew that Mr. Silva was always abroad for his work, so I wasn't surprised at his absence.

"So..." Acier began. "How are you settling in?"

"I'm fine," I said. "Thank you for letting me stay here."

Acier nudged Nozel with a smile. "She's always so polite. You should really befriend her."

"Not a damn chance."

Something about that charm bothered me, but I didn't know.

---------

That's right. We're doing a sequel.