14

Yes, guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I'm getting back into the swing of things!

I think I found my new kink: Nozel Silva smiling AND holding a baby-

I need to warn you: my writing style has changed a bit, so I apologize if it isn't how I used to write months ago when I really simped for this man (I still simp lmao)

Reader POV

"So you're telling me all those dreams Nozel and I had as teenagers about a place called the Clover Kingdom is actually real?!" I asked the three who were now sitting in our living room.

Noah was sitting next to his father between us, not entirely comfortable.

"Yes." 

I held up the small gem from its caste and glanced at them. "And this gem is the final piece to reawakening our powers? Our so-called powers?"

"Again, yes."

Nozel looked at me from over our son's head. "(y/n), you aren't possibly thinking-"

I glared at him. "I am. If the kingdom needs our help, then we must give them help."

"But (y/n), these people could just be making up things to kidnap and ransom us."

I leaned over and hit his head. "Nozel Boke. If that were true, then how come they told us everything about this Cardia landmass and stories that we haven't even shared with each other? Hm?"

"I see your point." He glanced at Anne in my arms and Noah who was trying not to fall asleep. "But who is going to take care of our kids when we're gone? And can we even return to this world?"

"I can make sure your children are safe with my siblings," Griffin said.

Noelle and Asta came into the house, followed by the rest of the family and anyone else who the trio requested.

"It's so weird to meet your own descendant from another world," Noelle said as she gave Siran a nod.

"I could say the same about meeting the people of legends along with our ancestors," Skyrin shrugged. "But we need your help."

"How can you be sure that our so-called 'powers' will be restored when we enter this world?" Yami questioned as he looked bored and annoyed for being woken up at 11 pm on a Friday night.

"There's only one way to find out." Griffin took out his grimoire, which was a spade and snowflake entanglement. "Ice Magic: Pool of Worlds."

He explained how it works and I held Anne in my arms. 

Nozel was holding Noah's sleeping form, a frown on his (stupidly) handsome face. "I swear, if this is some sort of trick, I'm going to be very pissed off."

"You and me both," Fuegeleon said.

We jumped into the pool of silvery water and I instantly felt the cold around me.

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a huge ice cavern.

"The mines..." I whispered, remembering the dreams I had. Then I felt something weird in my body.

The clover and snowflake entanglement was no longer there, but a grimoire with the same insignia was on my side.

I was dressed in the clothing I wore when we battled Lucifer with the Dark Triad, Asta, Rina, Aline and Nozel.

The battle where I died.

Nozel seemed to be thinking the same.

"Wait, where's Noah and Anne?" I asked, seeing they weren't in our arms.

Griffin looked at us. "They are safe, outside the land where my siblings are being taken care of by the colony of witches living there. The descendants of Vanessa Enconta are there to keep them safe."

"I can't believe we're actually back." Julius Novachrono spun around, a glimmer in his purple eyes. 

Noelle picked up the wand at her side. "Sea Dragon's Roar!"

The spell hit Soild hard and he whined. "Seriously?! Just because I was an ass to you in this timeline doesn't mean I was an ass to you back on Earth!" 

Acier Silva and my mother both used their magic and smiled, punching the air. 

"It feels great to be alive in this timeline," Mother sighed.

Yuno didn't look comfortable. "What the hell is this weird urge to aim magic at someone? Like I remember everything I did and how I did it. How is this possible?"

Skyrin and the rest of the trio shrugged. "We have no idea."

"But we need to get you to the old area of the Grand Mana Zone," Siran said with a serious glance. "That's where we're destined to fight this war. But we'll go tomorrow. I'm sure you're all tired."

Using ice creation magic, Siran, Griffin, and I got to work on making an ice fortress so no one could enter the mines.

There was a hidden home that was big enough for all of us to sleep comfortably since apparently Siran had been planning this for a while.

I leaned on Nozel's shoulder, both of us looking out at the moon.

Our memories had been returned completely.

"I can't believe we're back," I whispered. "Like, we died over a thousand years ago here..."

Nozel nodded. "Yeah. It's weird alright. But I'm ready to kick some ass. I didn't become the 29th Wizard King only for some fucking assholes to rip up the country. I'm sure Lumiere Silvamillion thinks the same, wherever he and Secre Swallowtail are."

I looked at Robin, my Kitsune Spirit. "I wonder if my demon Sofia will ever come back. I miss her."

"Maybe she will," Nozel suggested as he moved his arm. "But for now, you should probably go to sleep. We've to Hell to bring upon those fucktards who dared to ruin our homeland."

"I'll join you in a few," 

Nozel grunted and I heard his footsteps on the snow crunch until they were gone.

I stood up and transformed into my Kitsune takeover.

I flew through the mines, reminiscing all the memories of how Ashio, Alex, Anthony, and I would play here before the Dark Triad slaughtered them and the rest of the village, forcing me to flee into the Clover Kingdom...the night I met Nozel.

"I can't believe I'm actually back. And that those dreams were actually figments of my past life..."

__________

Honestly, I'm predicting this book to be about 30 chapters, but it is UNOFFICIAL.