11

Same song again for story purposes :)

Nozel POV

"You know," Fuegeleon began as the plane ascended higher and higher in the air until it reached a cruising altitude. "(y/n) Grinberryal and you would be a beautiful wedded couple."

I nodded. "Thank you, Fuegeleon."

I looked out the window as the captain addressed the plane, going over some details.

Tokyo Airport looked smaller and smaller as we soared higher and higher.

I knew somewhere down there, (y/n) was watching the plane leave.

I touched my own promise ring and sighed. "I'll be back for you soon, (y/n)."

Hours later, we arrived in London and took a bus to Oxford.

Fuegeleon and I were going to share an apartment with two other males from South Korea, Kim Min-Jun and Song Seoyun (WHO REMEMBERS THEM FROM MY HAIKYUU!!! FANFICS???).

Fuegeleon and I were so tired.

The home had four bedrooms and five bathrooms, a huge kitchen area, a living room, a rooftop garden, a study, and more.

"Hey hey!" Kim Min-Jun entered my room. "You'll see in the morning- which is in about eight hours, how awesome Oxford is! You and your companion are first-years like us, right?"

I nodded. "Yes. You are from South Korea's capital, correct?"

"Yeah! My buddy Seoyun and I grew up together. I'm guessing you and Vermillion also grew up together?"

Again, I nodded. "Yes."

"Hm...well, we'll show you around town. Seoyun and I've been here for about a week now. School starts in September here in England, high contrast to where you come from. But since you came earlier, as advised, you can get to know the city and this country more! Also, I'm sure you can take some summer classes here."

I liked this male. He seemed homey and friendly, much like (y/n).

"Say, you don't have a special someone at home, do you?" He motioned to the promise ring.

"Yes I do. Grinberryal (y/n)."

He smiled. "Hey, that's a familiar name! She was in South Korea for a vacation! I've met her before. A real sweetheart." He patted my back and left the room. "There's some food on the dining room. I suggest getting cleaned up or whatever. We're all eating together."

I looked at my phone. It said 9:21 PM here in Oxford.

I did some quick math and decided to call (y/n). It would be around 5:21 AM in Cardia. I knew she got up early to get ready for school. "Hey, (y/n)."

"Nozel!" Her voice sounded happy on the phone. "How's Oxford?"

"Great. I've been at the graystone for about an hour now. My roommates are really nice. You didn't tell me you've met Kim Min-Jun."

She gasped. "Wait, you meant the Kim Min-Jun! Oh gosh! I thought there was someone else with that name!"

We talked a bit before she had to go.

"Sorry, Nozel. I've got to go eat breakfast with my family! Have a great time!"

"Yeah..." I said. "See you later, (y/n). I love you."

"I love you too, dumbass. Tell Fuegeleon and the others I say hello!"

We ended the call and I had a satisfied smile on my face.

I cleaned up and walked to the kitchen area where Song Seoyun was making Korean barbeque (that shit is so good omfg-).

"Hey! There he is," the dark-haired male pointed finger guns at me. 

Fuegeleon sat across from me at the four-sided table with Song Seoyun and Kim Min-Jun at the other sides. "Wow, this is so good, Song."

"Don't use honorifics and other shit," he said. "You can call me Seoyun or whatever nickname you come up with,"

"Same goes for me."

It was agreed that we'd address each other with our first-names.

I marveled in delight as I took a bite out of the food Seoyun made. "Wow, this is really good."

"If you want, I can teach you to make it," Seoyun said with a smirk. "Junnie tells me that you're promised to (y/n). Korean barbeque is one of her favorites. It will get you good points if you can make it for her."

"Really?"

The three nodded. 

"Trust us," Min-Jun patted my back. "A woman loves a man who can cook. Say, can you even cook?"

"Just small things."

"Then one of these days, we'll have to teach you how to make a six-course meal!" The two Koreans looked at Fuegeleon and I. "Can you cook, Leon?"

He shrugged. "Yes. But not as good as this."

"Then we'll make it our mission this week to make sure you can cook!" 

Around 10 PM, I washed my face and got into pajamas before getting into bed. 

Through the open curtains, I could see the city life of Oxford.

It looked so much different than House Silva where it was surrounded by a large piece of land with gardens.

I knew English fluently so it wouldn't be a problem getting around should I get lost.

I suddenly had a vision of (y/n) and I walking around some kind of festival and me giving her a purple pendant necklace (who remembers this?).

I sighed. "Soulmates, huh?"

That night, I dreamed about us running around a castle, blasting magic at each other playfully.

Her ice was pink as she fired it at me playfully.

Something about those visions and the spade birthmark on her left shoulder really made me think.

What if it's not just some weird series of visions?

What if we actually lived that life?

I dismissed the idea immediately since there's no such thing as magic.

Reader POV

It felt so weird.

I was now a second-year at Spade Academy. Yuno was over at Clover Academy for his first-year with Asta and Noelle, Nozel and Fuegeleon were in another country thousands of miles away, and some friends moved away.

"Nice ring you have," Ms. Osamu winked at me. I had her again for advanced math. "I look forward to having you as my student again."

At lunchtime, I saw some first-years looking around the cafeteria nervously.

"Hey!" I stood up and waved to them. "You three!"

They looked at each other.

"Yes, you! Come sit with me!"

Daichi, Skyrin, and Shino gave them friendly smiles.

"Hello, what are your names?" Skyrin asked the three nervous new kids with a kind smile.

"I-I'm Jackson Rei, from America!" The brunette male with blue eyes said.

A girl with brown hair and brown eyes bowed slightly. "I am Iwaizumi Mei from Miyagi."

"And I am Kageyama Haruko also from Miyagi," a male with black hair and blue eyes said. "But you can call me Haru."

I smiled and all seven of us got to know each other.

Even though I had lost some friends, I had gained more.

Daichi was a third-year, while Skyrin, Shino, and I were second-years.

"Let's make this year awesome!"