9

(n/n) nickname

Reader POV

Today was the last day in Hokkaido.

New Year's.

We had stayed up all night partying.

Or at least, everyone else did.

I woke up slowly in my bed in the dorm room and yelped in surprise when I saw Nozel also in my bed, with his shirt off.

"E-Eh???"

He opened his eyes slowly. "Good morning," his morning voice was deeper and huskier.

I lifted my blanket and sighed in relief that he was wearing pants.

"What, did you think we did sex?"

I pushed him out of my bed. "W-What are you doing in my room?!"

"Don't you remember?" He grunted in pain as he slowly got up from the floor. "Also, please don't push me off the bed."

The silver-haired male looked around and picked up his shirt and put it on as I screamed into my pillow.

"Quit screaming." He patted my head in sympathy. "I'll tell you what happened, but you're going to want to have something to drink and eat."

I nodded and followed the tall male out of the room and into the kitchen area. He got to work making some eggs and toast while I made him some coffee and myself some tea.

"Where are the others?"

He sighed. "You really don't remember anything, do you? They decided to crash somewhere else- except Rina. She's asleep right now."

After eating, he placed his utensils down.

"Alright. So basically..."

Flashback (Nozel POV)

"Really?" I frowned at Solid.

He nodded and tried to spray some cologne on me. "She'll love it if you wear it! After all," he smirked. "She bought it for your 19th birthday."

I sighed. "Very well. Give me the bottle." I sprayed a fair amount on (not too much though) and went to put on my coat.

"Say, Nozel?" Shino looked up from his spot on our couch. "You like Grinberryal, right?"

My face flushed. "Shino Adamina! Why would you ask-"

"Nozel," Solid gave me a pointed glare. "Answer the damn question."

I looked away and covered my face. "M-Maybe..."

Shino's brown eyes widened and a flowery aura surrounded him. "Aw, that's so cute! Well, we should all get going. The girls wanted to meet us at some kind of Italian restaurant."

I helped Solid wrap his grayish scarf around his neck since my youngest brother always struggled with it. "Seriously, Solid? You're almost 18 and you can't even tie a scarf around you."

Solid glared at me with his blueish eyes. "Shut up, Nozel. You're 19 and you can't even do the last button."

"Why would I need to? (y/n) does it for me all the time."

"That's beside the point!"

I typed in the restaurant in the search engine on Whoogle Maps.

It was a five-minute walk from the dorms.

We passed some stores on the way.

"Hey, mind if we stop in here for a bit?" I called to the others.