10

Warning: you might cry. I cried while writing this (PLAY THE MUSIC)

Slightly longer chapter.

Major timeskip

Reader POV

I woke up with a start. 

The room I was in had it's familiar (color) walls with pictures of sports athletes and anime posters.

I slowly got out of bed. "Today's the day."

The morning was spent getting ready for the important breakfast meeting.

"(y/n)!" Mother knocked on my door. "Are you ready for breakfast, darling? We're going to meet the Zongratis, Silvas, and Vermillions at the restaurant."

"Just a moment!" I checked myself in the mirror. My (h/c) hair was pinned back into a beautiful hairstyle. I chose to wear a white dress with a (color) belt and black shoes with small heels. The snowflake necklace rested against my collarbone.

The ride in the limo to the restaurant was somber.

My brothers who were always noisy were quiet for once.

"(y/n)?"

I looked up and saw my father giving me a warm smile. "Yes, Father?"

"You'll be alright, okay?" He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't think for one moment this will be the last time you're going to see him."

I nodded. 

"He's right," Mother said beside me. "Something tells me you two are connected on a path that can't be broken."

The car pulled up to the entrance to the venue.

My brothers, all wearing the same outfit (with only different color ties), walked ahead of us.

"(y/n)!" The doors to the place were opened for us.

Grandfather had bought out the place for the morning so we could have some privacy.

Rina ran up to me with a huge smile. "I still can't believe it!"

"Neither can I." I hugged my cousin tightly. "It feels just like yesterday that you were showing me around Spade Academy."

She wiped a tear from her violet eyes. "Yeah. It really doesn't feel like I just graduated."

Rina and I talked and I couldn't help but search for him.

I saw his other siblings, but not him.

"If you're looking for my brother," Solid began as he came over, drinking some orange juice. "I think he's outside on the balcony."

How cliche.

I nodded to Solid. "Thank you."

He grabbed my wrist before I could go. "Hey, (y/n)...you've never told me. Are you two dating? I mean, you've kissed him multiple times."

"I don't know. He hasn't really said anything." I sighed.

"Well...then I guess-"

Alex grabbed Solid's hand and dragged him over to the food. "Help me get that!"

I watched them go, amusement in my eyes. I weaved my way around the people in the venue, taking note of how Asta was trying to consume all the chocolate in the chocolate fountain, Yuno pretending not to know him, and Noelle calling him 'Bakasta'.

A cool April breeze picked up as the cherry blossom petals whooshed around me.

Nozel was dressed in a nice suit, standing outside, hands on the balcony.