7

Reader POV

I was seething in agitation.

"Bastard." My hands made their way to the necklace he gave me last night. "Why would he play with someone's feelings like that?!"

The door opened and footsteps made their way to me.

I could see the shadow. "If you've come to make fun of me, don't."

Nozel frowned and took a seat on the bench next to mine. "About earlier-"

"Save it. I don't care, Nozel. I can't believe you played with my feelings."

"Wait, you like me?"

I was silent. Did I?

"Shit." He sighed. "Sorry, (y/n). I...I stole your first kiss right?"

I slowly nodded. "Yes. But it doesn't matter. I don't like you one bit." I took off the necklace and placed it on the space next to him. "Keep the necklace."

"Wait-"

I ignored him and went back inside.

...

"How are you feeling?" Nebra asked as she got onto my bed back in the dorms.

I snuggled deeper into the bed. "Like shit."

The silver-haired female sighed. "Listen, my brother is just stupid."

"I know," I laughed. "Nothing new there."

She patted my back. "If you want, Solid and I can beat his ass. Then Noelle can have a go as well as your brothers and Yuno when we get home."

"Hm...I might just take you up on that,"

"Just let me know when." She sat up. "Well, if you're hungry, Skyrin made some chicken noodle soup."

I got up and followed Nebra to the kitchen area.

I saw Solid there.

"Hey," he offered me a lopsided smile. "Are you doing fine?"

"If you're wondering if I'm still sad about what happened on the trip today, don't worry about it." I pointed finger guns at them. "He's just an asshat."

"See? I told you she'll be back on her feet soon," Rina said. "My cousin is the strongest."

Soon we were all seated at the table. Solid, Shino, and Daichi all relished Skyrin's cooking.

"Hey Solid?"

He gulped down his water. "Hm?"

"Don't you share a dorm with Nozel?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. He said he was just going to chill at the dorm for a bit."

"Did he eat yet?"

"Don't tell me you're planning on giving some food to him?" Skyrin frowned.

I nodded. "I know damn well that if someone doesn't make him food, he'll just go hungry."

"You're too nice," Solid grumbled. "How you are so nice is beyond me."

"Whatever, Water-boy."

I cleaned up my dishes and put some soup in a container and sealed it.

"What's your dorm number?" I asked Shino.