8

It is June 10th and I am listening to Christmas music.

Not going to lie, I love Christmas music and winter overall.

Slightly longer chapter (I only planned on making four new chapters today, this is the last I am uploading for today).

Reader POV

Christmas Day came.

The teachers said we had the rest of the trip to ourselves since we would be going back to the Cardia prefecture the day after New Year's.

That left around a week for funsies.

I was the first to wake up in our dorm.

I quickly made pancakes from scratch, took out some holiday decorations, and set the table.

Skyrin was the first one up.

I knew the boys would be coming for breakfast at 9. I placed a wrapped a gift on each designated seat.

"We'll open gifts together," I explained.

At 8 am, I put on a Santa hat and grabbed my bag of presents.

(What you are wearing. If you don't like it, I don't care😤☺️)

I knocked on all my friend's rooms and handed them specific presents that I had bought during downtime.

I even bought gifts for people I didn't know very well. As the eldest Grinberryal grandchild, it was my job to make sure that no one was left out.

My parents supported the idea of giving to others so they let me use my credit card to buy the gifts I wanted.

Each gift I gave had a spade drawing, a candy cane taped on top of the bow, and a "Happy Holidays" tag.

"You shouldn't have," Ms. Osamu hugged me when she opened her gift. It was a nice ankle bracelet of a dolphin since I knew she loved dolphins. "But I have a gift for you, Miss Grinberryal! Don't open it until you get back to your dorm!"

I came back to the dorm and the others were up.

"Good morning!" I said to them with a cheerful voice.

I ran around, making sure everything was in perfect order.

Rina laughed at my actions as I hung up a mistletoe above the fireplace. "Hey, Skyrin!"

Skyrin looked up from setting a plate of bacon on the table. "Hm?"

I pointed to the mistletoe. "We'll be sure to let Shino know about this,"

Skyrin's face went red. "(y/n) boke!"

At exactly 9 am, the door knocked.