3

Reader POV

Ever since I had that weird dream, I couldn't talk to Nozel.

"Oi!" He saw me rush past him. "(y/n)."

I turned around slowly and looked up at the tall male. "What is it?"

"Are you alright?" He smirked. "You don't seem to talk to me anymore and I miss our petty fights."

I turned back around, walking into my room in the Silva mansion.

He came in after me and wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Did you perhaps catch feelings?~"

His hot breath made my heart beat faster. "You wish! Get off me!"

He wouldn't budge. "Why would I do that?" He asked. "I like teasing you."

I stomped hard on his shoe and he flinched and let me go. "Fuck off."

The silver-haired male smirked. "So you do like me. Your heart was beating." He pushed me to the wall and raised my arms above my head and pinned them there with one hand, and pressed his body into mine. "See, (y/n)? Your heart is beating fast."

"N-Nozel!" I tried to shrink down, but he pressed his body closer to mine, causing me to be a couple inches off the floor.

"You're fun to tease," he whispered as his face got closer to mine.

I moved my head to the side as he released my hands and wrapped his arms around me.

"I just love your reactions," he said. His hot breath hit my ear. "What would you look like if I kissed you?"

"N-What?!" My cheeks were so red. In all 16 years of knowing Nozel Silva, the 18-year-old was never one to do this.

Then again, I didn't know him that well.

He leaned his face forward and I felt his lips on mine.

My eyes widened as I processed the situation.

The most annoying and rude person on the planet (aside from Daichi) was kissing me.

Out of instinct, I tried to move, but his left hand wrapped around my neck and pressed me into the kiss. He bit my lip, causing me to gasp. He used that opportunity to slip his tongue in.

"Hey, (y/n), can you help me with my math..."

Nozel wouldn't let me go and I was loosing air.

Solid and Noelle giggled.

"We'll come back later since you are busy~"

They closed the door as Nozel parted our lips, a single strand of saliva still attached.

He lifted my chin. "You should see yourself," he smirked. "I really like messing with you. Make sure no one else kisses those lips. They're mine."

With that, he winked and left me in the (color) room.

My hands slowly made their way to my cheeks and I slapped myself multiple times.

"What the hell?! How dare he steal my first kiss!"

I ran to the bathroom and my face was all red.

"But at least he's not a bad kisser..." I slapped myself again. "Aragh! That jerk!"

He only did it to mess with me!

I washed my face and my lips, trying to get rid of the feeling of his lips on mine.

At dinner, the three siblings looked at me with smirks. Nozel ate his food as if nothing happened, and Acier noticed the three younger Silva's smirks and my red face.

"What happened to you?" Acier asked me with confusion in her eyes.

"Nothing. Just that (y/n) and Nozel ki-"

"I ALMOST KILLED HIM!" I shouted.

The three snickered as I tried not to die.

"Oh?" Acier raised an eyebrow. "Well, please don't kill my son. Nozel, stop provoking her."

Nozel looked at me with a glint in his eyes. "Sorry, Mother. Something about her...it makes me feel weird. I guess I'll have to try and kill her again."

My head banged on the table. "Nozel boke!"

"Boke?"

"Something my friend Kageyama Tobio in Miyagi taught me over the summer."

I cut my meat especially hard as I glared at Nozel. He said nothing but continued to eat his dinner.

After dinner, I was attacked by the three younger siblings.

"So!" Nebra smirked as she tied me to a chair with a shirt. "Tell us everything!"

"You aren't leaving until you do," Noelle added.

"It was just a k-ki-ki-"

"A kiss," Solid laughed at my behavior.

"Exactly! He only did it for my r-reaction!" I said. "It means nothing to me."

"Really? Sure didn't look like it," Noelle poked my cheek. "That's not what Solid and I saw."

He turned around and did a mock impression, his hands wrapped around his torso and moving them up and down. "Mmmhm! Nozel~" he mocked.

"I didn't say anything of that sort!" I protested.

"Sure didn't look like it," Solid continued to do it.

"Die."

"Gladly."

Nebra untied me. "(y/n), be honest. Do you like our brother?"

I shrugged. "He...not my favorite person. Who am I kidding, I hate him."

"That's too bad," Solid said. "He's going to Hokkaido with us."

My jaw dropped. "Hell no!"

Nebra and Noelle exchanged a mischievous grin. "Aw, that's going to be so romantic! A beach holiday together~"

"When I went last year, there's time for students to explore the town together. It's a date,"

I gagged. "Ha. As if. Listen, that kiss meant nothing. I'm sure Nozel kissed other girls to get a reaction."

"You're wrong," Solid sighed. "You are the very first. He stole your first kiss and in turn, you stole his."

"I didn't kiss back!"

"Mmhm."

"I didn't!"

I was pushed out of Nebra's room. "Well, good thing the train for the trip leaves tomorrow morning. I suggest you go pack,"

I nodded, knowing the second eldest Silva was right. "Yeah. See you tomorrow morning."

"Yep! And you're sitting next to Nozel if we so happen to share a train car,"

I closed my door. "Not a chance."

As I settled into bed, I thought about the kiss with a huge blush on my face.

I didn't know this, but the eldest Silva was also thinking the same thing.