4

Warning: If you ignore the warnings at the beginning of each chapter, we will have a problem. Not everything is going to be the same. So if I see another comment about it being different from the first story, I will mute you. I am annoyed of seeing those comments. Please, just read the warnings.

Reader POV

I saw Skyrin, Daichi, Rin, and Rina. They were by our school.

"Check in...where is it?" I saw a teacher with a hat that had Spade Academy's logo on it so I went over to her.

"Grinberryal, I've got you marked down," she informed me. "The train will be here in five minutes, so make sure you have everything."

I nodded and said thanks after putting on the hat she gave me.

Each person had a hat on to signify which school they went to.

I saw Nozel with a Clover Academy hat. It was beige, red, and black while the Spade Academy hat was royal blue, silver, and white.

Sure enough, the train pulled up.

I boarded after saying goodbye to Acier, Asta, Noelle, and Yuno.

The train was nice, definitely something that wasn't cheap.

"You're all free to intermingle," the head of the trip said. "But keep in mind that we will have adults in the cars with you, so please do not do anything...sketchy."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nozel walking quickly towards me.

"Fucking Hell." I got onto the train and took a seat.

Skyrin was about to sit next to me when she was stopped.

"May I sit next to her instead?" Nozel asked politely.

Skyrin tilted her head. "Sure...?"

She sent me a wink and I flipped her off.

Nozel put his suitcase in the cubby above us. "Give me your suitcase," he said.

I moved it over to him, ignoring the fact that he placed his hand on mine to grasp the suitcase.

My face flushed when his shirt lifted up a bit and I could see his abs.

I looked away quickly. "Can you not be so close to me?"

"Can you not be so salty?" He snickered.

"Die."

I noticed some of my classmates snickering at me as I glared at the silver-haired male.

Nozel moved and took the window seat. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I gritted my teeth. Then I brightened. Now I would be able to talk to my friends easier instead of leaning over the 3rd-year from Clover Academy.

Once everyone was seated and the adults took roll-call, the train pulled away.

"Great. A ten-hour trip with none other than Nozel-fucking-Silva next to me," I groaned as I talked to Skyrin. She was sitting next to Shino Adamina (WHO REMEMBERS HIM FROM MY OTHER NOZEL STORY?!).

They were across the aisle from me.

"Hey, don't be so mean," Skyrin offered me a smile. "If he gets annoying, we'll just have to switch you and Shino."

The orange-haired male nodded. "Sounds good."

"Hey, don't you play soccer?" I asked Shino.

He smiled. "Yeah! How did you know?"