It feels like things are finally working out alright for both of you.

Matty

My head was banging. I don't think I've had a hangover like this for a long time. The room was spinning and I felt like I was going to throw up my entire insides. I don't even remember how I got this drunk or what even happened to me beyond a certain time last night. It's all a blur. I just remember getting really sad at one point. That's about it.

"Matty." I heard Holly's voice call out. I have no idea what time it is but it must be the afternoon at least because she was coming round to see me. "Are you still in bed?"

"Yeah." I said loud enough for her to hear me outside of the bedroom. The door opened and she walked in with a massive grin on her face.

"Well don't you look a treat." She chuckled. "How much did you drink last night?"

"Apparently a lot." I sat up, regretting it almost instantly as my head begun to spin even more.

"You need to pull yourself together for dinner with your mum tonight." She said sitting down on the edge of the bed. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll be fine." I mumbled.

"You sure?" She asked. "Do you want some breakfast?"

"Nah, I need coffee though." I told her.

"I'll go make you some then." She smiled and then kissed me again. It didn't feel right though, it left me feeling slightly empty. "I love you."

"Love you too." I said quickly, flashing a fake smile. Whatever is wrong with me will pass and I can't let her think something is wrong.

-

"So how was your birthday then?" George asked me as we sat in the studio. I looked over at him and shrugged.

"Don't remember most of it." I said, swinging on my chair slightly.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow. "Did you sit and get drunk alone?"

"Yeah, basically." I nodded. "It was fine though, I didn't want to be around anyone."

"Why?" He asked.

"I just didn't feel like being with anyone." I sighed.

"Not even Holly?" He seemed a little shocked at the fact I didn't want to be around anyone on my birthday. I don't know, it's not that big of a deal really.

"Look I just didn't want to be around anyone, it's not that big of a deal so let's just drop it." I snapped a little, getting fed up of the conversation already.

"Right." He chuckled. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

"I'm just not in the mood, alright?" I shrugged.

"Okay." He nodded. "Did you finish that song?"

"Yeah." I told him.

"How do you feel about it?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"It's alright." I said. "I think it could be better but we can work on it."

"As long as you have something we can tweak it and make it better." George said looking at his laptop.

"Yeah." I nodded. I just didn't feel in the mood to talk really. I didn't feel in the mood to do anything. I was only here right now because I had to be.

-

Alyssa

"I can't believe it's almost summer." Nessa said to me as she sat down on the sofa next to me.