I slept over but nothing happened.

Alyssa

A loud buzzing on hardwood woke me up from my deep sleep. I groaned slightly, opening my eyes and noticed it was my phone on the bedside table. I reached over and looked at the caller ID. It was Nessa. I clicked answer and there was just a screaming down the other end. I glared at my phone because of the sudden noise in the room. "ALYSSA!" Nessa screamed.

"Hold on." I groaned. "Please stop screaming."

"I don't think I'll be able to for a long time." She said so loudly. I pulled the phone away from my ear and grimaced.

"Why is there shouting?" Matty asked, I looked over at him and everything from last night hit me all over again.

"Wait who's voice is that?" Nessa asked. My eyes widened because she heard him.

"What's the big deal then Nessa, why you screaming?" I asked as I sat up quickly.

"GEORGE PROPOSED TO ME LAST NIGHT." She screamed down the phone. A smile spread across my face, I was so happy for them.

"Congrats." I said softly.

"Yeah, I'm so happy right now Alyssa." She sighed happily.

"I'm really glad." I said.

"Okay so are you going to tell me who that voice was yet?" She asked me.

"That's not important right now, I want to hear all about the proposal." I changed the subject.

"Meet me at the Westfield in an hour, we have a lot to discuss." Nessa told me. I closed my eyes and let out a breath.

"Sure." I mumbled.

"And you will explain what's going on." She said firmly, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Nessa, I'll see you soon." I groaned.

"See ya." She said happily and then hung up. I looked over at Matty and he just stared back at me confused.

"What the fuck was that all about?" He asked sleepily.

"George proposed to Nessa last night." I told him.

"Oh yeah, he told me he was going to do that." He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"So I guess I need to go and hear all about it." I smiled.

"Do you want me to give you a ride home then take you there?" He offered.

"No, you don't have to do that." I said to him.

"I don't mind, I would've been taking you home last night anyway." He sat up. "It's honestly fine, it also means you don't need to get on the tube."

"If you're sure." I said.

"Of course." He nodded. "Just give me some time to shower then I'll be good to go."

"Okay." He looked at me closely, as if he was going to say something but just shook his head and then climbed out of bed. I don't know if he's aware that I heard what he said last night. I don't know what to think anymore. I wanted to tell him how I felt last night but I shit out of it. I'm such a baby.

I got out of bed and put on a pair of sweat pants that were on the chair at Matty's desk. They were a bit tight around my bump but they would do until I got home. I then went to the kitchen and made some coffee. Allen walked into the kitchen and followed me around. "What is it Allen?" I asked him. He stopped following me and sat at my feet, staring at me. "I know you're confused as to why I'm here." I could feel his curious eyes watch my every move. It was like he was judging me. "Okay look, please stop looking at me like that. I was going to tell him but I got scared okay, things aren't that easy."