Chapter Eleven (Best Girl Hatsume)

I flip onto my side and grab my phone.

7:56 am it read. I unlocked it and opened messages.

I open up the group chat Izuku created and do a morning text.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈the gays🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Zoomy💨: goooooddd morrrnnninggg

energybitch😜: hey bitch!

sleepwho☕️: sup

theinnocentone: hey guys!!

theinnocentone: are u guys excited??

sleepwho☕️: you could say that

zoomy💨: YUP!!!!

energybitch😜: can't wait!

zoomy💨: izu can we walk together?

energybitch😜: sure

energybitch😜: i've still got to stop by the principle's office tho

sleepwho☕️: i forgot about that

theinnocentone: don't be late lol

energybitch😜: izuku midoriya, late? never

zoomy💨: don't worry, i'll make sure he isn't

sleepwho☕️: he would probably be late without you lmao

energybitch😜: i'm right here

energybitch😜: how rude

zoomy💨: i'll meet u at ur house kay?

energybitch😜: kay bitch

sleepwho☕️: do you really wanna go hard

energybitch😜: omfg yessssss

theinnocentone: see everyone at school!

sleepwho☕️: yup

zoomy💨: i'm on my way

energybitch😜: kk

I close the app and leave the house. I got changed during our conversation so we good boys. Anyways, I start walking towards Izuku's house. My mom is still sleeping while my dad is on a business trip. I grabbed a granola bar so I ain't starving either.

I stop at Izuku's house and walk up to the door. I knock three times before stepping back. About a minute later, I'm met with the energetic Izuku grinning. "Ready?" I ask. "You know it!" he says. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" he calls out before closing the door.

We start walking towards UA, having some small talk.

We step inside the UA gates and walk up towards the building. "Alright. To Nezu's office." Izuku says. I nod and we make our way to the principal's office. Once we are right outside his office door, Izuku knocks two times before stepping back.

"Ah. Midoriya! Nice to see you. You too Hatsume. Come in." the principal says after opening the door and walking back in. I step inside before Izuku as he closes the door behind him. We walk over towards his desk and sit down when he told us to.

"Tea?" he asks. We both accept and wait for him to talk. The tea is actually pretty good.

"So Midoriya, as you know we had decided to put you in both courses since you had applied and passed both exams. As I stated in my letter, you will be attending homeroom with class 1-A. You will be participating in hero exercises and ones with the support course as well." the bear, rat, mouse, dog.... principal explained.

"Sounds good?" he asked. Izuku nodded slowly. "Alright. You two may leave now. Unless there is anything I should know." he says. Izuku shakes his head. "If I may ask, your father is an american hero. Pyro, right?" Nezu asks. "Was. He was a pro. He retired when I was born." Izuku corrected.

"It must be great, having him as your father. You must want to be a hero just like him, right?" Nezu questions. "Umm. Yeah. Sure." Izuku says quietly while shifting in his chair slightly.

"Alright. Good very good. Well, here is your syllabus. Don't be late to class. I'll let you two run along now." he says while slipping a piece of paper towards Izuku. He nods and grabs it before standing up. I stand up with him and we finish our tea before leaving.

"That was awkward." I state. He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "A hero? Yeah right." he huffs. "It's cool Izu. Don't stress about it. See you later!" I say, attempting to cheer him up before walking off towards the support course building. Yeah! We get our own building.

Probably because support course students will cause explosions or something. Welp. Can't help them there.

I shake my head and continue on towards my class. I then find 1-H and walk through the door. I then see Power Loader whacking his head against his desk. I just shrug it off and walk over towards my own.

"All right everyone. Settle down. We are going to be going to the auditorium for an assembly. Before that I'm going to take attendance." Power Loader says while holding a sheet of paper.

He starts reading off names. When he gets to Izuku's, he just says about how he's with 'Aizawa' whoever that is, and continues. "And finally, Mei Hatsume." he calls out. "Here!" I say excitedly. He just stares before shaking his head and marking off my name.

"Alright. We are going to head to the auditorium now." he says while leading us towards said building.

This assembly is so boring! How do people do it? I groan inwardly and look around. I can't seem to find Hitoshi, Ochaco, and Izuku. I can't find 1-A at all. Half of the hero course is gone. There apparently isn't even a second year 2-A. 1-A's seats are all empty so I have no idea where they could be.

I guess I'll just see them at lunch.