Chapter Thirty-Seven (Banana King)

(Yamada) and this is going to be a really short chapter.

"Hello?"

"Yes. I just wanted to call and let you know that Izuku needs to be excused from the festival." 

"What do you mean miss?"

"I am Izuku Midoriya's mother. Earlier today, my husband, Hisashi Midoriya, has slit his throat, attempting to take his own life and is currently in the hospital as we speak."

"Are you sure you need to pull him out, now?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry for what has happened. Would you like someone to escort him to the hospital or-"

"No. It's alright. I'll be ready to pick him up at the school."

"Alright."

"What was that about?" Shota asks me after I hung up. "Apparently, Midoriya's dad had attempted suicide and is in the hospital. His mother just called to say that she is coming to pick him up." I explained. "The matches are about to start. We can't just pull him out right now." he points out. "She will probably take a while to get here." I said quietly.

He nods and we look out as Midoriya and Monoma walk out. "After this match, I will call him up here to let him leave." I decided. Shota just paused before nodding. "Alright."

I then get another call so I answer. 

"Wassup?"

"Hizashi, we've got a problem."

"What problem?"

"Soooooo you know that new villain, Stain?"

"The hero killer? Tensei I swear to god."

"Listen! I may or may not have had a run in with him."

"What?! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Apparently, if he has attacked me any lower, I would have been paralyzed or even killed."

"WHAT?!?!"

"Chill out."

"Right. I'm going to be completely level headed when my friend was almost killed?"

"Dunno. Either way, mom told me that I had to tell you all before asking for Tenya to get pulled out. I know better tan to ruin his chance like that."

"You have such a kind heart."

"I know uwu."

"Did you just 'uwu' out loud?" (Aizawa)

"Yes Shota! I just uwu got a problem? Don't care."

"Tch." (Aizawa)

"Alright. Thank you for telling me."

"No problem."

"So, what happened?" Shota asks. "Apparently, Tensei was being a dumbass and almost got killed by the Hero Killer Stain." I remarked. "That idiot." he huffed. I'm glad that I turned off my mic or else the watchers in the stadium would hear me. Good thing Shota double checked too just incase.