Chapter Thirty-One (Thomas The Dank Engine)

(Tenya)

I'm talking with Uraraka and Shinso about the Sports Festival when Izuku bursts into the room. He returns the greetings he gets and walks over towards us. "What's up with you?" Shinso asked. "Yeah Izu, you seem happier than usual." Uraraka pointed out. "You do seem quite happy. Did something good happen?" I ask.

His grin just gets bigger and he shrugs his backpack off at his desk next to Shinso's. "I came out to my dad!" he said while smiling. "You did?" Shinso asked, seemingly surprised himself. "Yup! And he actually accepted me!" he beamed. "Thats good!" Uraraka asked. "It is quite good. May I ask what you came out as?" I asked politely. "Sure. I came out as gay." he answered. I nodded and sent him a small smile.

Todoroki then walks over and looks at us all. "What's going on over here?" he asked. "I finally came out to my dad!" he cheered. "Good job Izuku." Todoroki said with a soft smile. "I think I'm going to come out to my mom later today after school. My dad is helping me too! He said that he would talk to her about it today." he added. "Whatever makes you comfortable Zuzu." Shinso said. Izuku blushed faintly before shaking his head and turning back towards us.

"Is everyone excited for the Sports Festival?" Kirishima asked as he bounced over to our group. "Sure am!" Uraraka beamed. "I'm a little nervous.." Shinso mumbled. "You have nothing to be worried about! You'll do great!" Izuku cheered. Shinso blushed slightly which causes Uraraka to snicker slightly at the two. They are clearly oblivious to each other's attraction to the other.

Even me and Todoroki can see it. That's sad.

"Alright, everyone head to the locker rooms to get changed. I need to go to the announcers booth and suffer with Mic." Aizawa annouces. "Good luck Sensei!" Izuku calls out which causes Mr. Aizawa to just roll his eyes but gives the boy a small thank you.

"Hah! I got a thank you. None of you fuckers can get a thank you!" Izuku brags. Shinso just shoves him lightly while Kirishima just laughs it off like some others. Some, Bakuhoe, glares at him in return.

Slowly the class piles out and into the locker rooms. Mineta was trying to look through this small hole that's in the locker rooms between the boy's and girl's locker room. I was about to stop him when Bakugo went and popped small explosions. I didn't bother to stop him as he threatened the smaller. I need to not waste my energy on something so pointless.

After everyone gets changed, we all head out to a waiting room, waiting to be called. Me and our 'squad' minus Mei were talking when Todoroki spoke up. "Izuku." he said. "Yeah?"

"I am going to make it my personal goal to beat you. I will beat you as I am much stronger." the bicoloured boy admits. "If you half ass this then you are not. I won't half ass this so neither should you. Deal?" Izuku said while sticking his hand out. "Sure thing." Todoroki says while shaking Izuku's hand.

"What the hell Icy hot! YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO BEAT ME! USELESS DEKU ISN'T AS STRONG AS YOU THINK!" Bakuhoe shouts. "Bakugo." Todoroki starts. "Shut." Shinso says. "The." Uraraka joins in. "Fuck up!" I finish which surprises most while Izuku starts laughing. "Oh my god Iida!" he says between laughs. "Iida-" he starts but I cut him off. "Tenya." I said. "Tenya, that was beautiful guys." he corrected while smiling.

To say the least, Bakuhoe is pissed off.

the next chapter is when the festival actually starts