Chapter Eighteen (Shinso)

this will only have his fight in it by the way so it's probably going to be short

"Alright. Does anyone have a plan?" Yaoyorozu asked, trying to ignore Mineta. "I've got an idea." I said quietly. She looks at me, waiting patently. "So, Mineta can set up traps with his quirk while me and you can just defend. Mineta will go around and keep setting up more and more traps. Yaoyorozu, can you create some weapons?" I ask politely. She nods and turns around. Mineta tried to take a peek but I whacked him on his forehead. "Bad." I scold.

She turns around with two pole and a knife. "Thanks you. This will be perfect." I said. "Is anything metal? I'm worried about Kaminari and his quirk." she shakes her head. "I thought about that. These won't be able to conduct any of his electricity." she reassured me. I nod and turn to Mineta.

"Alright. Can you go around and set up some traps please?" I ask politely. He nods and runs off.

"Alright, are you taking the poles or the knife?" I ask. "The poles. Here." she says while handing me the knife. "Alright. Now I say you patrol outside of the room and I'll stay in here. Sound good?" I ask. She agrees and leaves. I'm not all that sure what happened.

I just know that Jiro came into the room. She goes for an attack but I blocked and swung my knife. She dodged and this kept going on for a couple of minutes.

"Where's Kaminari? No backup?" I ask, trying to get her to speak. She just shrugs and continues on. I'm not sure if she knew my quirk or if she's just not much of a talker.

"Jeez. You fight like a girl." I know. A low blow. I was desperate. "Excuse m-"

I grin and gain control. "Knock yourself out." I command. She does so and falls to the floor. "Villains win!" All Might calls. I wake her up and apologise. "Sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Just desperate. Again, sorry. All women are queens." I said. She nods and says how it's okay. No harm done. We are good.

Anyways, apparently Mineta put up a small fight against Kaminari causing him to short circuit. Yaoyorozu then went and knocked him out, only to be ambushed by Jiro. Then I got Jiro out.

Pretty fair match if I do say so myself.

again, sorry it's short!!